WPT: Pole wins Main Event in Berlin
Published by Giselle
January 14, 2020 5:59 pm
Daniel Szymanski wins the Main Event of the World Poker Tour DeepStacks at the Berlin Casino. The WPTDeepStack Main Event in Berlin was firmly in Polish hands.
After four days in the Berlin casino, Daniel Szymanski won the heads-up against his compatriot Bartlomiej Paradowski. For the victory, he received prize money of 130.000 Euro and also a WPTDS final package worth 2000 Euro.
Szymanski was speechless after his first win on the World Poker Tour. “It feels great to win here. This series is the best,” he said after a minute of silence.
Szymanski increased his career prize money to over €165,000 after the biggest success of his poker career by far.
As the best German, Robin Kazemieh finished in third place.
An overview of the top 5 and their prize money:
1. Daniel Szymanski (Poland): 130,000 euros
2. Bartlomiej Paradowski (Poland): 83,160 euros
3. Robin Kazemieh (Germany): 67,932 euros
4. Christian Teubner (Germany): 45,600 euros
5. Boris Smuskevicius (Lithuania): 34,340 euros