Online Sports Betting
- Casino Free Bonus Welcome Bonus Rating Review Play Now!
€10 Free Bet
Sports Welcome Bonus 200% Plus $/€/£10 Free Bet
Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
The exciting Casino-X Sports Welcome Bonus offers you a double dose of free bonuses. You not only get a free 200% bonus but also a $/€/£10 Free Bet. It’s not just a gateway thousands of sports events. But you can also place bets on over 30 different sport types.Terms & Conditions +18
Casino-X Sports Betting Terms & Condition
Up to $/€/£100
Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
bet-at-home Sports gives all new sports fans a heads up with its welcome bonus worth $/€/£100. There is no better best way to prepare for the upcoming sports highlights than having 100-extra to bet on your favourite team.Terms & Conditions +18
bet-at-home Sports Betting Terms & Condition
bet-at-home.com Bonus Terms & Conditions
- The bonus offer is valid for bet-at-home.com customers who have never transferred money to their betting account.
- The bonus code “FIRST” must be entered in the betting account under “Redeem bonus” within 10 days of the first deposit. After this time period the customer is no longer able to claim the bonus.
- The maximum bonus amount is 50.00 EUR. Customers who deposit more than 100.00 EUR will get 50.00 EUR as a bonus from bet-at-home.com.
- Values may deviate if the customer did not select EUR as their currency when opening their bet-at-home.com betting account. The decisive factor is the customer’s country.
- If there is already an active bonus, a redeemed bonus will be queued. All additional bonuses can be activated under “My promotions” once the rollover requirements of the current bonus have been fulfilled or the bonus amount has been used up. The bonus must be activated within 90 days after it has been redeemed.
- The bonus amount depends on the amount of funds at the time of activation. The assessment basis, however, cannot exceed the sum of all deposits made during the bonus period. With bank transfers the relevant date is the day the money is received by the bank.
- Prior to a withdrawal, the bonus and the deposited amount must be rolled over 4x with minimum odds of 1.70 within 90 days after redemption. System and multi-way bets can only be used for the bonus rollover if the stake consists only of bonus funds or only of linked funds. Customers who deposited 100.00 EUR or more must roll over a maximum of 600.00 EUR.
- If you do not meet the rollover requirements, bet-at-home.com reserves the right to cancel the bonus amount as well as any resulting winnings.
- The bonus can only be rolled over with “Linked funds” and “Bonus funds”. Bets placed with other funds will not count towards the rollover conditions.
- If bets are settled after the bonus was cancelled or has expired, only winnings made with linked funds will be credited. All winnings resulting from bonus funds will be cancelled.
- The bonus will only be granted if no withdrawal was made before redeeming the bonus.
- The deposited amount, from which the bonus is calculated as well as any resulting winnings are bound to the life span of the bonus and cannot be withdrawn.
- The bonus is only valid for sports and live betting as well as virtual and eSports bets.
- The bonus is limited to one betting account per person, family, household or computer. By suspicion of abuse via multiple registrations (fictitious accounts, game communities) or balance betting, bet-at-home.com reserves the right to remove the bonus and any resulting winnings.
- The bonus is only valid for customers with residency or habitual residency in one of the following countries: Ireland, Liechtenstein, Malta, Netherlands, Cyprus, Gibraltar
- By redeeming the bonus the player accepts the bonus terms and conditions as well as the general terms and conditions of bet-at-home.com which can be found at www.bet-at-home.com. bet-at-home.com reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time at its own discretion.
$/€/£5 Free Bet
100% up to $/€/£50
Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Bet on the greatest sports events and discover the best tips and odds on all your favourite sports. It is all possible when you claim the LV Bet Sports welcome bonus including a $/€/£5 Free Bet plus a 100% Bonus worth up to $/€/£50!Terms & Conditions +18
LV Bet Sports Betting Terms & Condition
LV Bet Sports Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions:
- The minimum required age of the customer for this offer is 18.
- All new customers who register from 05.09.2018 onwards are eligible for the Welcome Offer at LV BET to use with their first deposit in the Sports Betting section.
- The offer is valid from 05.09.2018 00:01 CET until 31.08.2019 23:59 CET. However, LV BET reserves the right to terminate this Welcome Offer at an earlier date should it deem it necessary to do so at its discretion without the need to provide any advanced notice.
- A first deposit made using Neteller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap does not qualify for the Welcome Sports Offer, however does count towards the player’s deposit tally, i.e. should a player make the first deposit using an aforementioned payment provider, they automatically forfeit the Welcome Sports Offer.
- The new customer may decide whether the First Deposit Bonus is enabled or not.
Existing customers may use the First Deposit Bonus only once after the direct invitation for using under same following conditions.
- The following mentioned currency in € is equivalent to the currency of the account.
Currency conversions are calculated as per the following example; 10 EUR, 10 GBP, 10 USD, 50 PLN, 3000 HUF, 800 RUB.
- Should the First Deposit Bonus be enabled, a 100 % bonus will be added to the first deposit, the maximum bonus amount permitted is €50.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
If the First Deposit bonus is requested, customers must select the “WELCOME OFFER” box when making a deposit. If the First Deposit Bonus is not requested, then customers must select the “NO BONUS” box on the deposit form.
- The First Deposit Bonus cannot be applied at a later date and cannot be used in the Casino section.
A minimum of €10 (or equivalent in the currency of the account) real money deposit to the LV BET Sports Betting account is required to qualify for this offer.
- Only combi bets which include at least 2 selections using minimum odds of 1.25 (¼) each with the final odd of at least 1.80 (⅘) counting towards the turnover of the wagering requirement.
Wagering requirements: twelve (12) times turnover of initial balance (deposit + bonus) with final odd of at least 1.80 (⅘).
- Players must wager the deposit and bonus a specific amount of times. For example, a deposit of €50 will result in a €50 bonus meaning the Bonus balance amounts to €100. Players will be required to wager €100 x 12 = €1200 in the Sportsbook before they may cash out.
- Only combi bets placed from bonus funds are included in the wagering requirements.
In order to transfer bonus money to real money balance, all bets that were placed using bonus money must be settled and final event results must be published. Return and voided bets do not count towards wagering requirements.
- Having an active bonus, only customers with positive real money balance would be able to place a combi bet to lower odds than 1.80, thus this bet would not count towards wagering requirements. The customer’s balance with an active bonus would be visible in the following format: “X+Y”, where X indicates the real money balance and Y indicates bonus funds balance.
- Bets placed on different selections within same market or bets placed on equivalent markets (eg. Double Chance and (Asian) Handicap bets +1/-1) are not eligible for this offer. If such bets are placed, LV BET reserves the right to close relevant accounts and confiscate existing funds.
- The First Deposit Bonus can only be claimed once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, IP address or shared computer environment.
- Deposit and Bonus amount are considered as bonus funds respecting wagering requirements to use solely in the Sports Betting section.
- Virtual Sports bets do not count towards wagering requirements.
- The customers have 21 days to turn over the deposit + bonus otherwise his bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Players from Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Belgium, China, Croatia, Cuba, Denmark, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Guadeloupe, Guyane (French Guiana), Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Iran, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Martinique, Mauritius, Morocco, Norfolk Island, N. Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, Tunisia, UAE, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, Yemen, United States and its dependencies, military bases, territories which include but are not limited to Am. Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, N. Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands are excluded from this offer.
- LV BET reserves the right to close a customer’s account and confiscate any existing funds if evidence of abuse/fraud is found.
- In case a dispute occurs, it will be handled according to complaints procedure set out in the General Terms and Conditions and all decisions made by LV BET will be deemed final.
- LV BET reserves the right to request a copy of your ID and proof of deposit to confirm legitimacy.
- The option to forfeit the bonus is given. Players are kindly requested to contact the support team for this option.
- Cancelling or forfeiting the bonus (both due to customer’s decision or bonus’ expiration) will cause all the winnings (from winning bets) plus granted bonus to be revoked from the bonus balance. As the result of the bonus’ cancellation, the customer is eligible to retain at most his initial deposited money (losing bets won’t be returned).
- If the customer’s account contains both real money and bonus funds, at first place bonus funds balance will be deducted if the bet meets the bonus requirements (minimal odds).
- The use of VPN, proxy, IP pool or other services and techniques, for the purposes of deliberately obscuring, hiding or changing IP addresses in order to fraudulently take advantage of bonus or promotional offers is strictly forbidden.
- All bonuses and promotional offers are intended for recreational players only. LV BET reserves the right to, at their discretion, limit the eligibility of customers for any bonuses and offers, in accordance with responsible gaming procedures.
- In cases where terms of offers or promotions are deliberately breached, or it is evident that bets have been placed by several customers in collusion, LV BET reserves the right to reclaim the bonus or promotional portion of the offer in question and, at their sole discretion, settle or nullify bets funded by any deposit bonus. In such cases, LV BET also reserves the right to charge an administration fee.
The above conditions are additional to the General Terms & Conditions. LV BET reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions and/or withdraw this offer at any time with or without cause and with or without notice. Players are strongly advised to regularly review the related Terms & Conditions to keep up to date with any changes.
These Terms & Conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by players. In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
50% up to $250
Review Play Now!You Can Play
You have someone truly special in your corner when you accept the Bovada Sports Welcome Bonus. Get 50% more when you deposit and place bets worth up to $250 extra. Increase your betting budget, is a sure way to increase your chances of winning big on sports bets.Terms & Conditions +18
Bovada Sports Betting Terms & Condition
Wagering contributions to meet playthrough requirements on our bonuses are as follows:
Wagering Contributions Percentage Contribution Slots, Specialty Games (unless stated otherwise) 100% Table Games (unless stated otherwise) 20% Video Poker (all types) & Blackjack (unless stated otherwise) 10% Single Deck & Double Deck Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat 5% Craps & Live Dealer (all types) 0%
- Wager $500 on Slots, and $500 or 100% contributes towards rollover requirements.
- Wager $500 on Blackjack, $50 or 10% contributes towards rollover requirements.
- Wager $500 on Roulette and $25 or 5% contributes towards rollover requirements.
- The withdrawal of winnings is subject to Bovada verification procedures. This can include but is not limited to providing proof of address and government-issued identification. If we are satisfied that you have complied with the Terms, all Anti Money Laundering and fraud-screening requirements, and all rules relating to the Games and any related bonuses, the payout shall be made to you. The manner in which the withdrawal is processed may be restricted, depending on the means by which the initial deposit(s) was/were made to the applicable Account. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to conclude your withdrawal request by an alternative method or process at our discretion. If, for whatever reason, a payout request cannot be approved, a Customer Service Representative will contact you.
- Unless otherwise stated in the rules applicable to individual Activities, Games or Bonus promotions, any bonus funds that are credited to your Account (whether as a result of a prize, promotion, redemption or any other reason) shall be subject to rollover requirements (which will be outlined in the terms and conditions of the Bonus) before the bonus funds (and any associated winnings from the Bonus) can be withdrawn.
- Bonus programs are intended for recreational players only. Professional players or players considered, in our sole discretion, to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions. Bonus abuse may be defined as (but not restricted to) clients cashing out for the purpose of re-depositing, depositing on top of an existing balance, players deemed to be manipulating or otherwise changing wagering or playing behaviour (bet, game type, bet structure or other pattern of betting) for the purposes of circumventing wagering requirements, or creating new Accounts that they are using themselves. Sanctions may be in the form of increased rollover requirements, loss of bonus privileges, balance forfeiture and account closure for the offending Account as well as any linked Accounts. We reserve the right to restrict eligibility for special offers and bonuses when necessary. This includes but is not limited to placing geographic restrictions on match bonuses due to bonus abuse. Bonus funds cannot be used on games that do not contribute to rollover.
- We do not allow the mixing of No-Deposit bonuses (e.g. Free Chips, Free Spins, Cashback/Insurance Bonuses etcetera) and deposits. If a deposit is made while a No Deposit Bonus is active, the wagering requirements and maximum allowed cash-out of the No Deposit bonus will still apply. The deposit amount will be credited to your balance, however the deposit amount is not considered to be in active play and any subsequent winnings are subject to the wagering requirements and maximum allowed cash-out of the No Deposit bonus until your balance is equal to or less than the deposit amount plus any existing balance available prior to the bonuses redemption.
- Forfeiting bonuses will result in bonuses and any subsequent winnings associated with the bonus to be removed.
- Free bonuses are not be redeemed consecutively. If you have redeemed one No Deposit bonus a real money deposit needs to have been made in the interim for you to be eligible to redeem a second No Deposit bonus. Redeeming two or more No Deposit bonuses in a row can result in the removal of subsequent winnings.
- Bonus funds cannot be used for play on Live Dealer games.
- Bonus funds cannot be used for play in Super Diamond Mine.
- Craps and Live Dealer play do not count toward meeting rollover requirements for withdrawal.
100% up to €75
Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Whatever the sport you love, whatever the team you support, Betsson Sports Welcome Bonus doubles the fun. Whether you’re betting from your tablet, mobile or desktop, you qualify for a 100% welcome bonus, not once but twice!Terms & Conditions +18
Betsson Sports Betting Terms & Condition
50% Free Bonus
Up to $/€/£100
Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Eager to get your sports betting adventure started? Do it with a 10Bet Sports Welcome Offer to get your bonus worth up to $/€/£100!Terms & Conditions +18
10bet Sports Betting Terms & Condition
10Bet Bonuses Terms & Conditions
- This offer is available until stated otherwise.
- This promotion is only available to Customers who have not previously made a real-money deposit into their Sports Cash Account.
- To be eligible for this promotion, players must input FD10BET in the ‘Bonus Code’ field when making a qualifying deposit into their Sports Cash Account.
- The minimum qualifying deposit for this promotion is €20.
- Deposits via Skrill or Neteller shall not be a qualifying deposit.
- The bonus amount of 50% of your qualifying deposit, up to €100, shall then be credited to your Sports Bonus Account immediately after the qualifying deposit has been made.
- The deposit and bonus amount must be turned over six (6) times on: (1) settled single sports bets with odds of at least 1.80; or (2) settled accumulator bets with odds of at least 1.40 per selection. Then the bonus amount shall be transferred from your Sports Bonus Account to your Sports Cash Account, and be withdrawable.
- The following type of bets are shall not count towards the turnover requirement: any type of handicap, System bet, Draw No Bet, Forecast/Tricast, Over/Under bets, Void/Cancelled/Draw bets, Cashed-Out bets or bets placed with a Free Bet.
- In case of multiple bets placed on the same market and event by a Customer, only the first settled qualifying bet on this market and event will count for the turnover requirement.
- The turnover requirements must be met within 30 days of your first deposit, otherwise the bonus shall expire and any funds in your Sports Bonus Account and corresponding bonus winnings shall be forfeited.
- Withdrawals requested before the bonus turnover requirements have been met shall result in cancellation of the promotion and any funds in your Sports Bonus Account and corresponding winnings shall be forfeited.
- This promotion is only available once per Customer.
- Each bet placed will contribute a maximum of 50% of your bonus amount towards fulfilling the turnover requirements. For example, if the bonus amount awarded to you is €100, the maximum amount that each bet can contribute towards the turnover requirements is €50. In circumstances where a Customer places multiple bets on the same event in order to circumvent this rule, this will be deemed “irregular gaming” and additional turnover will be applied so that the total remaining turnover for the bonus after the multiple bets are settled, shall be equal to that which would have remained if the Customer had placed all such bets as a single bet. For example, if the bonus awarded to you is €100, and you place 4 X €50 bets on a given market, instead of a single €200 bet, this will be deemed “irregular gaming” and €150 will be added to your remaining turnover requirement for the bonus.
- Your play shall be reviewed for irregular betting patterns. Irregular betting shall mean: (1) equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting by placing multiple bets; and (2) placing multiple bets in order to circumvent any maximum bet limitation (as shown on the betting slip or as agreed with 10bet). In case 10bet identifies an irregular betting pattern, we may: (i) void all of the Customer’s bets which are linked to irregular betting, except for the bet placed first; or (ii) cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account and remove any subsequent winnings relating to the bonus or free bet.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with, or to contribute to the eligibility for, any other promotion.
- You may withdraw any funds in your Sports Cash Account and Casino Cash Account at any time, except in the event that we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations or when we have reasonable grounds to believe that You have participated in any fraudulent activities.
- 10bet’s general Terms and Conditions apply.
50% up to $1,000
Review Play Now!You Can Play
Maximise the value of your online sports betting! Take advantage of the BetOnline Sports Welcome bonus worth up to $1,000. It’s a great way to boost your betting budget on Rugby, Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB and so much more.Terms & Conditions +18
BetOnline Sports Betting Terms & Condition
Betonline.ag Bonus Terms & Conditions
- A MINIMUM deposit of $50.00 is required to qualify for the bonus.
- You will receive a 50% bonus on your qualifying first deposit only.
- Deposits via Skrill and Neteller do not qualify for this bonus.
- The maximum bonus per deposit is $1,000.00.
- There is a 10x (ten times) rollover requirement associated with this promotion.
- In order to receive a bonus you must use promo code BOL1000 in the cashier while making your deposit.
- You must use any existing free plays already in your account before claiming any new free plays.
- All free plays expire in 30 days unless otherwise stated. At the 30 day mark, any unused free plays will disappear from your account.
- This promotion is non-transferable.
- The free plays you earn are for the sportsbook. They cannot be used in the Racebook, Casino, Poker, or Live Betting.
- BetOnline reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without notice.
- Please see BetOnline’s general rules for additional terms and conditions regarding bonuses.
- Deposit bonuses are optional and must be requested by the player when making a deposit. Please enter the “promocode” for the bonus you want to use when you are making your deposit. For example, use promocode LIFEBONUS to receive a 25% bonus. If your account is eligible for the bonus, it will be credited with the deposit.
- Other bonuses, such as casino and poker bonuses, are optional and must be requested by the player via email, using the email address you have registered to your BetOnline account. Please email your account number, deposit amount, date and time of your deposit and the specific bonus you are requesting to email@example.com within 24 hours of making the deposit. Your bonus request will be reviewed and, if your account is eligible for the bonus, it will be credited within 24 hours of making the deposit.
- When completing rollover on a slot game, the maximum bet per spin is $10. Failure to follow this condition may result in forfeiting any winnings.
- Using the in game “BUY FEATURE” to circumvent bonus rollover requirements may result in forfeiting any winnings.
- Upon acceptance of a bonus, player is deemed to have read and agreed to all terms, rules and requirements listed on this page.
- Player agrees not to request a withdrawal prior to meeting all stipulations, including rollover requirements.
- Minimum rollover requirement for both Sports and Casino bonuses are defined as [deposit + fees + bonus] multiplied by [required rollover]. For casino bonuses, you are subject to roll over the deposit amount one time in casino real cash games before withdrawing.
- The maximum bonus is $1,000.00. And a minimum deposit of $50.00, regardless of deposit method, is required to qualify for the bonus.
- Other promotions are offered from time to time which require higher rollover requirements. These requirements must be adhered to prior to any withdrawal request.
- Bonuses are non-transferable and have no cash value; a bonus only gains cash value after all stipulations, including rollover requirements, are met.
- Re-Deposit Bonus Qualification:
- Players Who Meet The Following Qualify for a Re-deposit Bonus (player must meet all requirements to qualify):
- No existing bonus balance or pending freeplay in account
- No existing rollover conditions in account
- No payout in the last 14 days
- Stipulations on Re-deposit Bonus:
- If any pattern of “recycling” or “churning” (defn. ‘money being withdrawn and redeposit in effort to accrue bonuses’) all bonuses and winnings from said bonuses will be removed from account without notice.
- Bonuses are for recreational players. BetOnline reserve the right to deny and/or cancel bonuses and/or winnings from said bonuses if management determines a player to be non-recreational or part of a syndicate.
- BetOnline reserves the right to take away any bonus at any time without explanation.
- Prior to accepting any bonus, make sure you understand and agree to all policies. If you have any questions regarding our policies email Player Services department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Play Rules
- Free Plays can only be wagered on:
- FOOTBALL (NFL / NCAA / CFL / ARENA)
- BASEBALL (MLB)
- BASKETBALL (NBA / NCAA / WNBA)
- HOCKEY (NHL)
- Basketball, Football and Soccer Free Plays can only be used on Spreads and Totals.
- Baseball and Hockey Free Plays can only be used on Moneylines and Totals.
- If Bets, Parlays, Teasers and Point-Buying are not permitted using Free Plays.
- Free Plays lose when a push or tie results.
- Free plays and bonuses expire in 30 days. Any unused free plays at the 30 day mark will disappear from your account.
- Free Plays can only be wagered online via the website or the mobile site. Free Play wagers cannot be made through the Call Center.
- All Free Plays are subject to a Rollover requirement based on the Terms and Conditions of the particular promotion.
- Only the Free Play winnings get added to your account balance. The value of the Free Play is not included.
- The maximum winnings from any single wagered Free Play bonus is $5,000 or $5,000 cumulative from multiple Free Play bonus wagers from the same bonus.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified by an Player Services Representative, when you receive a bonus for making a deposit you must roll over the amount you deposited (plus any fees that BetOnline may have covered), plus the Free Play bonus the specified amount of times. Wagers placed using Free Play do not qualify toward rollover calculation.
For example, if you deposit $1000 and your fees are $15, BetOnline will credit your account the full $1015 + $250 Free Play Deposit Bonus. So, if you have a ten-time rollover assigned for that deposit bonus, you must roll the entire amount (e.g. $1015 + free play) ten times. Thus, to receive a payout without forfeiting anything you won from your bonus, you must first cover the rollover amount (e.g. $1015 + Free Play times ten).
When calculating “rollover”, we use the lower of the risk/reward value as the effective value. For example, if you bet $500 on Team A to win $450, and you bet $400 on Team B to win $350, and you bet $250 on Team C to win $50, the total action applied toward fulfilling the rollover requirement would be $850 ($450 + $350 + $50).
Sportsbook bonuses can be rolled over in the Sportsbook only; no play in the casino or in the race book will count towards rollover. The same goes toward Casino Bonuses, which must be rolled over in the Casino.
BetOnline currently bans use of Promo Codes only from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Nigeria, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Vietnam.
100% up to $150
Review Play Now!You Can Play
Sportingbet offers you one of the world’s largest online sports betting platforms with over 90 different sports available to bet on. Start your adventure here!Terms & Conditions +18
Sportingbet Sports Betting Terms & Condition
Bonus Terms and Conditions
1.1 These Terms and Conditions apply to the specific promotional offers in our sports betting and live betting line-up called and displayed as “FreeBet”.1.2 In addition to these FreeBet Terms and Conditions, our General Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions apply.1.3 In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these FreeBet Terms and Conditions, the Standard Promotional Terms and our General Terms and Conditions, these FreeBet Terms and Conditions shall prevail, followed by the Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions and then the General Terms and Conditions but only to the extent necessary to resolve such conflict or inconsistency.FreeBet2.1 Where offered, a “FreeBet” entitles You to place a bet without prior deduction of the stake from Your account balance. The amount that is used for the calculation of the possible winnings of this bet (“FreeBet Value”) will be displayed as “Stake”.2.2 FreeBets can be subject to certain restrictions: they can be e.g. only valid for certain sports or leagues or for bet placement on specific devices. In such cases, the respective restriction will be displayed in the FreeBet overview.2.3 If the selection in your bet slip can be played with a FreeBet, the respective FreeBet will be offered to you automatically in your bet slip. You can then play the selection as a FreeBet or use the FreeBet at a later point in time.2.4 Available FreeBets are displayed on the website above the bet slip. By clicking on this area, you can open the FreeBet overview which lists all of your Freebets that can still be used.2.5 Unless otherwise stated FreeBets will only be available to real-money players and you are required to make an initial deposit of at least EUR 10 into your account in order to participate.2.6 Where a FreeBet is settled as “won”, you will be credited with FreeBet winnings which will be equal to the FreeBet value multiplied by the odds stated on the bet slip minus the FreeBet value.2.7 If a bet placed using a Freebet is settled as ‘cancelled’, that Freebet will be deemed invalid.2.8 If a FreeBet is settled as a ‘dead heat’ (d/h) and the corresponding dead heat odds become < 1.0, no funds shall be deducted from You.
2.9 A FreeBet can be placed as one single bet or one Multi bet but the FreeBet value cannot be split between various bet placements. Multiple single bets, system bets and bankers are excluded from FreeBets.
2.10 Where offered, a FreeBet can only be used once and within the time frame displayed on screen. If the validity time expires without the FreeBet being used, the FreeBet will become invalid.
2.11 A FreeBet can only be used for our sport betting or live betting line-up. All other products are excluded.
2.12 Where there are specific conditions that apply for selected betting options, for example minimum odds, Multi bet restrictions etc., these restrictions will also apply for FreeBets.
2.13 Where the player’s betting limits are less than the FreeBet value, the FreeBet will have to be forfeited.
2.14 The company does not guarantee the availability of FreeBets on all devices and browser versions.
- You should check these Standard Promotional Terms and any applicable Specific Promotional Terms before participating in any Promotion.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Standard Promotional Terms, any applicable Specific Promotional Terms and the Terms and Conditions of Use, the Specific Promotional Terms shall prevail, followed by these Standard Promotional Terms, but only to the extent necessary to resolve such conflict or inconsistency.
- You can print a copy of these Standard Promotional Terms by selecting the print option from the “File” menu of Your browser.
- Your use of each Platform itself and of any services available through that Platform are subject to the Rules.
- Promotions and Promotion Periods
2.1 We may, from time-to-time, run Promotions and these may take the form of bonus offers (whether real money bonuses or some other form of incentive), prize draws, competitions, contests, leagues, tournaments or other form of Promotion, or a combination of any of these. The particular form of Promotion will be described, and full details set out, in the communications (such as emails, computer pop-ups and letters) We issue to tell You about each Promotion (each a Promotion Communication) and/or on the individual web landing page for the relevant Promotion.2.2 For the purposes of all Promotions, the promoter is the entity You have contracted with under the Terms and Conditions of Use(“We“, “Us” and “Our“).2.3 The period of time during which each Promotion will run (Promotion Period) will be specified in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms. Each Promotion will automatically close at the end of the relevant Promotion Period, at which point no further participation in that Promotion will be possible. Where no Promotion Period is specified the relevant Promotion will end when it is discontinued on the Platform.
- Promotion Communications
3.1 Unless otherwise indicated in the Promotion Communication, participation in each Promotion is open to players from any of Our Platforms but is limited to one per person, family, household, address or organisation to whom We send the Promotion Communication. We reserve the right to restrict participation in certain Promotions to players who fulfill specific selection criteria. Where a Promotion Communication permits multiple participants, We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to limit the number of participants.3.2 Unless otherwise indicated in the Promotion Communication, it is intended for the addressed recipient or category of recipient only and cannot be transferred. If You are not the intended recipient or within the intended category of recipient then the offer is null and void.
4.Eligibility to participate in Promotions
4.1 To be eligible to participate in any Promotion, You must:
(a) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the legal age of majority in Your home country, state or province;
(b) be legally entitled to use Our services in accordance with Our Terms and Conditions of Use;
(c) if the Promotion is specifically intended for players who are residents of and/or located in a particular country as stated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, be a resident of and/or located in that country;
(d) unless the applicable Specific Promotional Terms indicate that a “no purchase necessary” route is available and subject to section 5.2 below, have successfully completed registration on the Platform for the relevant service and opened a real money player account (Account) in accordance with Our Terms and Conditions of Use;
(e) satisfy any other eligibility criteria set out in the relevant sections of these Standard Promotional Terms in respect of certain general categories of Promotion and in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms; and
(f) not be an Unauthorised Person (as defined in section 6, below);
(a Qualifying Player).
4.2 To be eligible to participate in any Promotion which is stated to be intended for new players or which is described as a “new player” or “sign up” offer (or similar), You must not previously have opened and made a deposit into an Account on any of Our Services. Such Promotions may not be used in conjunction with any other Promotion.
4.3 The identity of each participant in a Promotion will be determined from all or any combination of the following: name, address, email address, credit/charge/debit card number, IP address and other forms of identification which may be required. We reserve the right to request further information from You if You wish to participate in certain Promotions.
5. Participation in Promotions
5.1 Participation in any Promotion is voluntary.
5.2 To participate in a Promotion, You should follow the instructions set out in the relevant Promotion Communication, on the individual web landing page for that Promotion and, where appropriate, the applicable Specific Promotional Terms. Where the Promotion Communication or landing page indicates that no purchase is necessary to participate in the Promotion, You may participate by sending an email to the address there specified.
5.3 Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, entry into each Promotion may be used only once.
6. Excluded and disqualified players
- Officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents of GVC Holdings PLC or any of its subsidiaries, parent or associated companies, or any of its or their respective suppliers or vendors (including advertising, printing and publicity agencies) or any officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents of any entity connected with any Promotion, or relatives of any of the foregoing persons, “relative” shall include, but not be limited to, a spouse, partner, child or sibling and any person residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons.
- Residents of Nevada, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Iowa and Rhode Island and any other jurisdictions where it is illegal to participate in promotions and/or to win cash prizes.
(collectively, Unauthorized Persons)
Unauthorized Persons are not permitted to participate in any Promotion.
6.2 If a non-Qualifying Player participates in any Promotion, We reserve the right, without prejudice to any other rights under the Rules, to seek the return of any bonus, payment, award or other prize, including from that player’s Account.
6.3 We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to disqualify any player who cheats or who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process for, or the operation of, any Promotion, or whose conduct is in breach of the Rules, contrary to the spirit of the Rules or the intention of the relevant Promotion, or might, in Our reasonable opinion, bring Us, any of Our Group companies or any of Our or their respective brands into disrepute.
- Qualifying Deposits
7.1 Unless the applicable Specific Promotional Terms indicate that a “no purchase necessary” route is available (or such other dispensation is available), participation in any Promotion is subject to You having made the required minimum deposit as may be required from time-to-time into Your Account, once opened, (Qualifying Deposit) unless the Specific Promotional Terms specify that a different Qualifying Deposit amount is required.7.2 Transfers made between player Accounts (player “A” transferring money to player “B”) and reverse cash outs do not qualify as deposits for the purpose of any minimum Qualifying Deposit requirements.
- Qualifying Deposits
8. Release and cash out restrictions
8.1 In relation to some Promotions, certain release requirements or, where appropriate, cash out restrictions must be satisfied, in addition to the general eligibility criteria set out in these Standard Promotional Terms, before a bonus may be used, played with or, where appropriate, cashed out, or as a condition of being eligible for a prize or to compete in a competition, contest, league or tournament. Any such additional restrictions or requirements will be contained or referenced in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms. You may only withdraw any funds from Your Account obtained via a Bonus on our Sports Service when You have met the wagering restrictions associated with that Bonus offer. All Bonuses have to be wagered at odds of 1.70 or above, unless specified otherwise in the applicable specific Promotional Terms.
Any bets placed at the Starting Price (SP) on Horse Racing shall not count towards meeting these bonus release requirements.
In the event that You cash out funds in respect of which You have received a Bonus, without having met any applicable release requirements, cash out restrictions or general eligibility criteria, You shall forfeit the entire sum of the Bonus and any winnings resulting from this Bonus and We shall be entitled to deduct this from Your Account.
8.2 Where it is a requirement of any Promotion that a certain number of games, hands or wagers be played or placed, then unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, games, hands or wagers played or placed at tournament tables (unless the Promotion is a tournament) or at play money tables will not be counted.
8.3 Where it is a requirement of any Promotion that a certain number of Points be accrued, then unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, the reference to “Points” means standard Points accrued during the relevant Promotion Period only. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, Points accrued through “topping” or which have been redeemed or used in any way outside of the relevant Promotion will not be counted towards such requirement and once Points have been redeemed in connection with a Promotion they may not then be reclaimed.
8.4 Where it is a requirement of any Promotion that wagers be placed, then unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, bets placed in any game of (i) roulette on the winning number being red, black, odd, even, between the number range 1 – 18, or between the number range 19 – 36; (ii) single deck blackjack (iii) Bonus Pairs Blackjack; (iv) Triple Card Poker; (v) Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker; (vi) Final Score World Cup; and (vii) Tens or Better will not be counted as valid wagers for the purposes of meeting the cash out or wagering restrictions of any Promotion.
- Payment of bonuses
9.1 Subject to Clause 8.1 above, unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms, all real money bonuses will be paid into the Accounts of Qualifying Players within seven (7) days of entry into the relevant Promotion.9.2 Your use of any real money bonuses is subject to Our review for irregular playing patterns. To ensure fair gaming and the proper use of bonuses, We consider low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting to be irregular gaming when deployed to exploit bonuses. Further examples of irregular playing patterns also include, but are not limited to: (i) placing single or multiple bets of a value of fifty percent or more of the bonus on any single game , individual hand, or round, building a balance and significantly changing play patterns (bet size, game types, bet structures etc) in order to meet the bonus release requirement; (ii) placing large bets which result in a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or more than seventy five percent of the previous average bet size until the bonus release requirements have been met; (iii) if We have good grounds to suspect that you have sought only to exploit a bonus offered by Us in good faith to enhance your entertainment (for example, on acceptance of a bonus, the minimum wagering requirement is met and funds are subsequently withdrawn). In the event that We deem that an irregular playing pattern has taken place, We reserve the right to prevent you from cashing out Account funds and/or withhold any of Your winnings derived from Your use of the bonus.9.3 In the event that more than one real money bonus or any excess payment is accidentally paid to a Qualifying Player, We reserve the right, without prejudice to any other rights under the Rules, to seek the return of the amount of any additional real money bonus or payment from that player’s Account.9.4 In line with our zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse outlined above, a maximum bet of £5 per round for slots and £50 per round for any other valid game will be applied to bonus funds and the triggering deposits relating to them. Any players found to be abusing our maximum bet limits will forfeit their bonus in its entirety, including any remaining bonus funds and any winnings generated from it.
10.1 Qualifying Players who win a prize as the result of any Promotion consisting of a draw, competition, contest, league or tournament (each, respectively, a Winner and a Prize) must accept the relevant Prize “as is” and there is no right to a cash alternative unless We, in Our sole discretion, elect to offer such a cash alternative (which may be less than the full value of the Prize). We reserve the right, at any time, to substitute any Prize with one or more prizes (other than a cash alternative) of substantially equivalent value. We may do this, in particular, if it is impractical or unduly costly to deliver a particular Prize to the Winner’s geographical location.
10.2 Prizes will be drawn at random and, provided all players must be Qualifying Players, no favouritism will be shown in terms of gender, age, geographic location, length of time as a Qualifying Player, which of Our gaming channels or Platforms a Qualifying Player has used, or any other factor.
10.3 All Prizes will be drawn by the time or within the timeframe specified in the applicable Specific Promotional Terms and, unless otherwise indicated there, a cash Prize will be paid into the Account of the Winner. Where We arrange for a non-cash Prize to be delivered to You, the delivery may need to be signed for, but in all cases We reserve the right to require that a particular Prize is made available for collection only, including without limitation if such Prize is impractical or unduly costly to deliver. In the case of a non-cash Prize, We will make all reasonable attempts to contact the Winner using his/her Account contact details, but if We have not been able to make contact with the Winner within 30 days of the Prize being won, We reserve the right to draw another Winner in place of the original Winner or to forfeit the Prize altogether without liability to the Winner.
10.4 We reserve the right not to award a Prize or to seek the return of any Prize awarded in the event that the Winner is not entitled to receive such Prize in accordance with applicable law (provided always that the Winner is solely responsible for ensuring that s/he is entitled to receive any Prize) or if We have cause to disqualify the Winner in accordance with section 6.3.
10.5 If You are competing in a contest, league or tournament and are unable, for any reason whatsoever, or choose not to progress to the next round after qualifying to do so, You will forfeit Your place and will not be eligible to receive any Prize to be awarded for the next or any subsequent round or the final Prize.
10.6 Any entitlement to receive a Prize is non-transferable.
10.7 The Winner is solely responsible for the payment of any applicable tax in relation to the relevant Prize and for any costs associated with the Prize or its use, including without limitation the cost of complying with any requirements of applicable local law. Examples of such associated costs include, but are not limited to, if the Prize consists of a motor vehicle, in relation to vehicle registration, motor insurance and driving licence or, if the Prize consists of foreign travel, in relation to passport, visa and travel insurance requirements or, in relation to Prizes that are location-specific (for example, an event, activity or holiday), the cost of travel to and from the relevant location (unless the Prize is expressed to include travel or consists of a flight, train journey or sea voyage, in which case the Winner is responsible for travel to and from the point of embarkation).
10.8 Where a Prize consists of an event, activity, holiday or the performance of a service, the Winner is solely responsible for complying with any booking or other conditions or instructions of the relevant third party provider or organiser and must be able to comply with any restrictions as to dates and times in relation to the Prize (which may not be re-scheduled) and any other eligibility restrictions imposed by the relevant third party provider or organiser. The contract in relation to any such event, activity, holiday or service will be directly between the Winner and the relevant third party provider or organiser and We will not be a party to that contract or have any liability in relation to its performance or non-performance, which shall be the sole responsibility of the relevant third party provider or organiser. We will not provide any form of insurance, including without limitation any public liability or cancellation insurance, in respect of any Prize consisting of an event, activity, holiday or service.
10.9 Where, in relation to any Prize, We make use of any third party name or trade mark, these are proprietary to the relevant third party. No licence, affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement is claimed or should be inferred from the use of these names or trade marks or the use of any photograph of a Prize. Any photograph used to promote a Prize is for illustrative purposes only and the actual Prize may differ from the item shown in the photograph, including without limitation as to make, model, specification, colour, finish, packaging and other features.
10.10 Our offering of a particular Prize implies no affiliation on Our part with or sponsorship or endorsement of the relevant third party manufacturer, supplier, provider or organiser.
10.11 The Winner is solely responsible for all use made of the Prize. Except as expressly provided in these Standard Promotional Terms, no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms are made, given or accepted by Us and no other terms shall apply, as between Us and any person, in relation to any Prize, including without limitation any terms as to suitability, reliability, satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose, or any other implied terms, all of which We exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law.
11. Prize Draws
11.1 In respect of any prize draw, Winners will be drawn at random from all entries correctly submitted (the details of the process used are set out in Clause 11.2 below (the “Draw Process“)) and, provided all players are Qualifying Players, no favouritism will be shown in terms of gender, age, geographic location, length of time as a Qualifying Player, which of Our gaming channels or Platforms a Qualifying Player has used, or any other factor.
11.2 The Draw Process is as follows:
(a) Each entry validly submitted by every Qualifying Player into a prize draw will be randomly sorted in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and allocated a random unique ticket number, starting from number 1 up to the total number of entries for the prize draw in question (each a “Unique ID“);
(b) The random number generator function in Microsoft Excel shall be used to determine the winning Unique ID numbers corresponding to the number of Winners to be drawn for the prize draw in question.
(c) The “Prize Draw Adjudicator” shall mean Our Head of Promotions or such other responsible person that they may direct;
(d) The prize draw will take place in Our Gibraltar office by the Prize Draw Adjudicator and will be witnessed by a member of Our legal department.
12. Publicity and intellectual property
12.1 By participating in any Promotion in which You win a Prize or which takes the form of a contest, league or tournament in which You successfully progress to a second or subsequent round, You agree to co-operate in all advertising, marketing and publicity material and activities We may, at Our expense, produce or arrange. You also agree if requested (a) to wear any branded clothing or attire We may provide; and (b) to sign, if requested, an irrevocable release form allowing Us, without any compensation being payable, to use Your name, photograph, likeness, details of the country and/or city where You live, any comments made by or attributed to You, and to incorporate any such information and any audio/visual recording or broadcast for such promotional purposes, in any media, throughout the world.
12.2 Where You participate in any event which We host or arrange in connection with a Promotion, You agree not to make use of any third party branding or advertising for any organisation which We consider to be Our competitor, including without limitation any branding or advertising for any other gaming company, and You agree not to conduct yourself in a manner that might, in Our reasonable opinion, bring us, any of Our affiliates or any of Our or their respective brands into disrepute. In the event of any breach of this requirement, We reserve the right not to award a Prize or to seek the return of any Prize awarded.
12.3 With respect to any submission or entry You make in the course of participating in any Promotion, You warrant that the relevant material will be all Your own original work and will not infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person. You agree to assign all rights (including intellectual property rights) in such material (and if moral rights exist, agree to waive such rights) and agree to execute all documents and to do any other things reasonably necessary to assure Our title to such material and to allow Us fully to use and exploit such material.
13. Currency exchange
13.1 Where a sum of money is mentioned in any communication or advertising or other marketing material for any Promotion (Promotional Amount), and there is a requirement for such Promotional Amount to be converted from the advertised currency into Your Account currency, then this will be subject to the exchange rates offered by Us at the time of conversion. Please see Frequently Asked Questions or contact Our Customer Services Team for further details. You acknowledge and accept that foreign currency exchange rates can be subject to rapid change and that We therefore cannot be responsible for any changes in the exchange rate between the time of Your being offered to participate in the Promotion and the time of conversion.
14. Our liability
14.1 Except that We do not exclude or limit Our liability for personal injury or death caused by Our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, by law, be limited or excluded, We accept no liability in relation to Your participation (or inability to participate) in any Promotion, including without limitation any use made by You of (or inability to use) any Prize, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
14.2 If any Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any technical problems or circumstances beyond Our control, We shall incur no liability and no bonus, payment or prize of any kind will be awarded.
15. Alteration and termination of Promotions; modification of the Rules
15.1 We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any Promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if there has been any printing, production, distribution or other error in any Promotion Communication or on the Platform, or where there has been any error in the preparation for or conduct of any Promotion affecting the result of the Promotion or the number of participants or the value of claims.
15.2 The Rules may be modified by Us at any time by posting the modified terms on the relevant page(s) of the Platform. We recommend You revisit these Standard Promotional Terms regularly. By Your continued participation in the Promotion, You accept any such modified terms.
16. Poker Live Events
16.1 Winners will participate in a live tournament as a member of Our team.
16.2 Winners may not cash in a live tournament ticket for a cash prize.
16.3 These Poker live event conditions may be superseded by specific live tournament rules provided by the live tournament organizer. If any provision of these Poker live event conditions is superseded by a live tournament rule, the remaining provisions of these Poker live event conditions shall remain in full effect.
16.4 If the Winner is not able to participate in a specific live tournament, We may provide the Winner an opportunity to participate in an alternative live tournament of equal or lesser value. Should We, at Our sole discretion, deem the alternative live tournament to be of lesser value, the Winner will receive the buy-in value difference in cash. If no suitable alternative live tournament is available, the prize package may be forfeited.
16.5 If We are not able to send the Winner to a live tournament due to reasons beyond Our reasonable control, or due to reasons associated with the purpose of sending the Winner to the live tournament, the Winner will be provided with the opportunity to participate in an alternative live tournament.
16.6 Any substitution live tournament is decided by Us at Our sole discretion.
16.7 We may, at Our discretion, decide not to send a team to a live tournament. We shall notify the Winner at least two (2) weeks prior to the start of the live tournament setting out the reason(s) for the non-participation. We shall also provide the opportunity to participate in an alternate live tournament.
16.8 If the Player is sent to an alternative live tournament, We may not be held liable for any costs, loss or damage incurred as a result thereof.
16.9 As a member of Our team, the following costs related to a live tournament may be covered by Us. Costs paid are dependent on the package value won by the Winner:
a) Tournament buy-in: We may cover the cost for the tournament buy-in.
b) Travel allowance and spending money: We may cover travel costs and provide spending money to the Winner. The amount paid will be communicated through Our representative and will be paid to the Winner before departure to a live tournament. The amount may cover any costs and expenses that the Player has during the stay at the location of a live tournament. The amount will be credited to the Player’s account on Our site.
c) Hotel accommodation: We may cover the costs for hotel accommodation. Any additional costs, e.g. meals, room service, telephone calls, etc. are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
16.10 When participating in a live tournament, or in any surrounding event, the Winner shall wear Our clothing fully visible at all time, unless the tournament organizers expressly prohibit such displays.
16.11 In connection with participating in a live tournament, the Winner agrees to be interviewed and/or engaged by public relations companies on Our behalf. This may include, but is not limited to, being interviewed by Our crew on a daily basis and providing any additional information of interest for the reporting on any of Our sites. We own the exclusive right to copy, reproduce and use all or part of the result from interviews or engagements, including photos and videos of the Winner. The Winner waives the right to inspect and approve such use.
16.12 If interviewed in connection with a live tournament by a third party, the Winner shall mention that the Winner has qualified for the live tournament by playing at Our site, unless the tournament organizers expressly prohibit such communication.
16.13 The Player is aware and agrees that We may use images and videos of the Winner as well as the Winner’s real name and nickname on any of Our sites in connection with the reporting of a live tournament.
16.14 We may provide compensation for additional activities following the end of a live tournament which the Winner may be asked to participate in. Any activities outside a live tournament period are subject to the prior approval of the Winner.
16.15 If the Winner fails to fulfill the obligations stated in this contract, the Winner will be banned from Our future team events, including qualifying events and live events. We will notify the Winner in writing about a ban and the consequences of such ban.
16.16 Should a banned Winner participate and win a prize in a qualifying event, the prize will be forfeited.
16.17 We may organize additional activities during the time a live tournament is running. We are not responsible in any way whatsoever for anything that may happen to the Winner during these activities. The Winner is always responsible for personal safety and should act accordingly. This applies during the whole time the Winner is acting as a member of Our Team.
16.18 The estimated total prize stated on Our site can only be guaranteed to a Winner that is participating in all extra-curricular activities. We cannot be held responsible if the Winner decides not to participate or is prevented from participating due to personal reasons or tournament play.
16.19 In the case of any disputes regarding any Terms and Conditions of the prize package, Our decision shall be final and binding upon the parties.
16.20 The Winner must be of legal age of majority in order to participate in a live tournament and it is the sole responsibility of the Winner to provide verification of age. Documentation verifying age may be requested by Us at any time.
16.21 It is the sole responsibility of the Winner to hold any travel visa or any other conditions, such as immunizations, etc. that are required for the Winner to enter the country/region in which a live tournament takes place.
16.22 The Winner is required to bring a credit or debit card in order to gain access to the accommodation. Failure to do so will mean alternative, potentially inferior accommodation will need to be arranged by Us. All extra and associated costs in the event of such relocation shall be carried by the Winner.
16.23 The Winner is individually responsible for any taxes associated with the winning of the prize.
17.1 You may not assign or transfer any or all of Your rights or obligations under the Rules.
17.2 No third party shall have a right to enforce the Rules against Us.
17.3 Failure by Us to enforce a right under the Rules does not result in waiver of such right.
17.4 If any part of the Rules is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of the Rules shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
17.5 Our determination and decision on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Any dispute or situation not covered by the Rules will be resolved by Our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned and, subject to the following section, that decision shall be final and binding on all players.
17.6 You and We agree that the laws of Gibraltar apply to the Rules and that any dispute between You and Us arising out of or in connection with the Rules or any Promotion will only be dealt with by the courts of Gibraltar.
17.7 If these Standard Promotional Terms or any applicable Specific Promotional Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version shall prevail where there is any inconsistency.
- Where the company suspects that a winning player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the company reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the promotion in accordance with the terms of our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.
$20 Free Bet
Up to $200
Review Play Now!You Can Play
Intertops Sports place you in charge of your free bonus funds. Choose ROOKIE200/100 or ROOKIE50. Play the game your way, score bonus funds that best suits your playing style. Reach your goal with the bonus boost enhancer of your choice.Terms & Conditions +18
Intertops Sports Betting Terms & Condition
Intertops Bonus Terms & Conditions
Section 1: General Casino Rules
1.1 Sportsbook and Casino are operated by Thinkquick Ltd., a company registered by the government of St. Kitts and Nevis.
1.2 The legal betting age is 18 (eighteen).
1.3 Players should consult their local laws, as to whether or not placing a wager online is an illegal activity for the player in the player’s jurisdiction.
1.4 Only one account may be opened per customer, per household, per shared computer and shared IP address.
1.5 All casino games are monitored by Intertops at all times. Consequently Intertops has the ability to track and review each hand/roll/slot pull/spin for each player and game offered.
1.6 Intertops shall make every effort to ensure the full protection of its customers. However, certain unforeseen events are beyond the control of Intertops. In the event of a disconnection for any reason whatsoever between the player and the casino, Intertops shall not be held liable for any resulting losses. The balance of a player’s account shall at all times be as recorded on the Intertops Casino games server.
1.7 Intertops Casino will not serve any customers from Costa Rica. Please see the general Intertops rules on the Intertops Sportsbook page for any other restricted countries at Intertops.
Section 2: Bonus Promotions & Slot Tournaments
2.1 Only one bonus per customer, per household, per shared computer and shared IP address at any given time.
2.2 All bonuses awarded to customers shall be considered as betting credits only. Intertops reserves the right to audit all requests for withdrawals, to reclaim any bonuses or winnings that have been accorded prior to a failed audit and to alter or discontinue a promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever, without notice.
2.3 If customers withdraw money from their account and then return it, they will not be eligible for a re-deposit bonus.
2.4 Terms and Conditions for Intertops Casino Bonus
- Deposit bonuses that are exclusive to our Casino have to be redeemed with the specific Coupon Code in the “Redeem Coupon” section of the cashier in the casino client. This must be done BEFORE the deposit is made. A bonus cannot be credited in retrospect.
- Only one bonus per customer can be active at any time. The identity of a customer will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
Standard Wagering Requirements:
- The bonus plus the corresponding deposit are credited to the bonus balance and have to be played through 30 times, unless otherwise stated. After completing the wagering requirements, the bonus balance is transferred to the withdrawable balance.
- The bonus balance cannot be transferred from the casino.
- Example:In the event that Intertops awards a 100% bonus and the customer deposits $100, the customer must make wagers totaling at least $6,000 in the casino in order to request a withdrawal.
- Only the following games count towards fulfilling the wagering requirements and are allowed to be played with an active bonus:
- Bingo games
- European Slot Poker
- Scratch Cards
- All bonus offers may include specific small print regarding the valid promotion period, bonus amount, play through requirements and allowed games.
- Intertops reserves the right to change promotions at any time. In case of dispute, the decision of Intertops is final.
100% Welcome Bonus
- The 100% Welcome Bonus can be only credited to accounts of players who have never before deposited into their Red Casino account (RTG).
- Players are subject to the standard wagering requirements.
- The minimum deposit required to receive the bonus is $20.
- Any free money given without requiring a deposit has a maximum payout of 5 times the bonus amount.
- This rule is also valid when a customer’s balance is positive at the time of redeeming the non-deposit bonus. After redeeming the bonus, the rule will only be annulled after the customer’s balance has reached $0 again.
- Players are subject to double the standard wagering requirements.
- Our birthday no-deposit bonus must be redeemed within one month of the birthday, all other no-deposit bonuses within one month of their receipt.
- Customers cannot redeem multiple free bonuses/free spins offers consecutively: When a customer uses two or more free bonuses without making a real money deposit in between, management reserves the right to void any bonuses and winnings.
- The winnings from Free Spins have to be wagered 60 times before a withdrawal can be made. A maximum of 5 times the initial free spins value in USD can be withdrawn, if no deposit was required – unless otherwise stated.
- Free Spins are always limited to one specific game.
- Free Spins must be completed at the specified game before any other game can be played.
- The Free Spins do not change the terms and conditions of a corresponding deposit bonus.
- Customers cannot redeem multiple free bonuses/free spins offers consecutively: When a customer uses two or more free bonuses without making a real money deposit in between, management reserves the right to void any bonuses and winnings.
General Intertops Deposit Bonus offers
- If a deposit bonus granted in the Sportsbook is transferred into the casino, the standard wagering requirements as defined in 2.4 apply before a withdrawal can be processed.
2.5 In the event of customers’ deposits qualifying for more than one bonus promotion, the bonus with the highest percentage is valid.
2.6 Bonus programs are intended for recreational bettors only. Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system may have their bonuses, as well as any winnings from wagers based on such bonuses, forfeited and be subject to further sanctions at the sole discretion of the Intertops management. In case of abuse, Intertops reserves the right to discontinue a customer’s membership and to prevent the player from accessing any Intertops sites in the future.
2.6.1 Please note that customers who have not made any deposits can only claim free bonus winnings one time.
2.6.2 Customers whose last deposit is older than three months and claim a free bonus, are not entitled to a withdrawal.
2.6.3 Winnings made on linked accounts using same offers will automatically be voided. Intertops reserves the right to remove the bonuses and winnings from the accounts.
2.6.4 Max bet rule for all bonuses = $10.00. Any winnings plus bonus amounts will be voided in accordance with this max bet rule.
2.7 Intertops reserves the right to exclude customers from certain or all bonus promotions without prior notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
2.8 For additional and specific details see the small print of individual bonus promotions.
- The Tournament Buy-In will be deducted from your Real Money account balance. Bonuses cannot be used for Buy-Ins to Slot Tournaments.
- The Intertops Bonus Rules apply to the Slot Tournament Buy-Ins. If you use the playable balance originating from a no-deposit bonus to enter a tournament, the maximum payout of 5 times the bonus will be applied to any tournament winnings.
- Freeroll Tournaments are only for depositing customers. If a customer has never deposited, then they are ineligible for our Freeroll Tournaments.
- Players excluded from redeeming bonuses cannot enter any Slot Tournaments.
- If you are disconnected from the system during tournament play, the following rules apply: If you are disconnected during play, the slot will not spin on your behalf. If you reconnect within the tournament time, you can continue playing in the tournament. If you cannot reconnect, your Win Box total will remain static, reflecting the amount at the time of disconnection.
- In case a slot tournament is canceled, the Buy-In will be refunded to the player account.
General Intertops Rules
Note: Intertops customers are subject to the general Intertops Sportsbook rules.
Up to €/$50
Review Play Now!You Can Play
There are plenty of ways to get your sports betting adventure started. The clever way is with the Bethard Sports Welcome Bonus that gives you up to €/$50 extra to wager on sports. The best thing about it all is that you get the best odds and greatest casino game in one place!Terms & Conditions +18
Bethard Sports Betting Terms & Condition
BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bethard’s general Terms and Conditions apply.
- Bonus will be available for players after the initial deposit of €20/200kr.
- The bonus consists of €5 for every €100 wagered.
- The bonus can be triggered up to 10 times.
- The maximum total bonus amount permitted per player or account is €50
- This campaign is only valid for new registered players from the following countries: Norway, Finland, Germany, Austria, Canada, Malta, Brazil, Chile, Iceland, Luxembourg, Nigeria, New Zealand and Peru.
- Only one account and bonus is allowed per person, account holder, IP address, household, address, phone number, bank account (including credit card, e-wallet etc.)
- The minimum deposit to claim the bonus is €20/2000SEK/200NOK/200DKK. The offer can be claimed by selecting the bonus from the deposit menu before completing the deposit.
- Your welcome bonus consists of 10 bonuses of €5 up to a maximum total of €50.
- You need to wager your deposit in the sportsbook with 1.80 or higher for the wagering to counts towards the bonus.
- Failure to claim the Welcome Bonuses within 7 days of the New Customer making the Initial Deposit will result in forfeit of the Welcome Bonus and eventual winnings.
- Wagering Requirements of Welcome Bonus: Please note the bonus is wager free and can be withdrawn instantly.
- The first bet on any game or market, before game start or during game, will be counted towards the wagering requirement. A duplicate of your first bet or a bet that is being annulled will not be counted towards the wagering.
- The bets needs to be settled before they start counting towards the wagering.
- Void/Cancelled or Cashed Out bets do not count towards the wagering requirement.
- Deposits made with Neteller/Skrill and Paysafecard will not qualify for this campaign.
- Any kind of risk-free bets on any kind of game/match do not qualify for the wagering requirement.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Bethard reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition, Bethard reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account. Examples of risk-free bets are Over 2.5 goals pre-match and under 2.5 goals In-play, or Draw no Bet on Home team pre-match and Win on Away team in-play.. In the event of dispute Bethard´s management decide whether a bet is risk-free or not. If player or players found to be colluding their accounts will be closed and all money frozen.
- In case of suspected bonus abuse or fraud Bethard reserves the right to suspend the account until a thorough investigation has been conducted. Bethard reserves the right to deduct bonus and any eventual winnings generated from it.
- Bethard reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time.
- If the event of a dispute the English version of these terms and conditions will prevail.
WHAT ARE THE BEST ONLINE SPORTS BETTING SITES
The UK has the most regulated online sports betting industry in the world. Hence, the UK Gambling Commission is one of the most trusted regulatory bodies in the industry. So, traditional bookmaking began in the UK, and some brands are the most recognised and trusted in the world. The top online sports betting sites in the UK are either operators that have a retail division or others that just trade online. Most of the online sports betting sites have a welcome offer and provide in-play and cash out betting. Here are five of the most popular online sports betting sites with bases in the UK.
SkyBet continues to grow, and one of the reasons is the association with the Sky broadcasting channel. So, the site features betting on over 20 sports and novelty markets like Politics and TV and Entertainment specials. The SkyBet welcome offer credits new customers with £30 in free bets after placing the qualifying bet. The operator also provides a full package of ongoing promotions for existing customers. The site features pre-match, in-play and ante-post betting
bet365 is possibly the biggest bookmaker in the world based on active accounts. The company have never run betting offices so they can focus all their resources on providing one of the best online sports betting services in Europe. The operator was founded in Stoke-on-Trent, and the company still provides employment in the local area. New customers with bet365 can claim up to £100 in the form of bonus tokens. The operator also provides a package of ongoing promotions for all players.
Ladbrokes formerly had the title of the biggest bookmaker in the world due to the number of licensed betting offices the firm ran in the UK. However, the onset of online sports betting sites has affected the cash market in betting offices in the UK and other parts of Europe. Ladbrokes offers a modest welcome offer. However, the terms are easy to understand and achievable. Customers can place bets on over 40 sports in pre-match, in-play and ante-post betting markets.
William Hill is another trusted brand due to the operation of licensed betting offices in the UK. Hence, the operator has a reputation for doing business in the right way. The William Hill online sports betting site features odds for about 25 sports. The service is UK-facing, but William Hill has active accounts in other European countries and the rest of the world. William Hill is a member of the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) and the European integrity unit.
Betfair does not have a retail division, so the service is only available on the internet and mobile devices. The online sports betting site is fully functional and easy to use. At any time the site features betting markets for about 50 sports. The operator is part of the Betfair Group that founded exchange betting and dominates the market. The Betfair welcome offer credits new customers with up £100 as free bets. There are many live betting opportunities, and customers can fully or partially cash out bets.
ONLINE SPORTS BETTING ODDS FORMATS
Online sports betting operators express odds in up to four formats:
Decimal odds are the default format with European bookmakers and exchange betting companies in the UK. The odds are displayed including the stake. So, 2.00 equates to Evens. Hence, a £1 bet at Evens returns £2. Online sports betting customers in the UK are now more familiar with the decimal format because of the growth of exchange betting.
Fractional odds are the default odds format in licensed betting offices and racecourse in the UK. So, bookmakers generally express odds in quarters, and each price equates to a basic factor. The basic factor for evens is 2.00, which is the same as decimal odds format. So, a selection at 3.50 in decimal odds appears as 5/2 in fractions. Many online sports betting operators use fractions by default.
US-facing sites and other based in Central America use American odds. This format displays the amount won for a stake unit of 100 at Evens or bigger, so even money is 100. At odds-on, this format shows the stake required to win 100. There is no standard calculation to convert American odds to decimal or fractional odds.
Asian betting markets display the odds in Hong Kong, Indonesian and Malaysian formats. There is no calculation tool which converts the odds from other formats to Asian odds. There are now more UK sports betting online sites that offer this option. Asian handicaps are popular, but bookmakers express the odds in decimals and not an Asian format.
ONLINE SPORTS BETTING BONUSES
One of the features of the online sports betting industry is the welcome offer bonus. There are specific and general Terms & Conditions. Bonuses tend to incorporate staking requirements and odds restrictions. However, there are often time limits, and the bonuses expire after a certain number of days. So, here are the most common online sports betting bonuses:
The value of the bonus is related to the original deposit. If the bonus is for the same value as the deposit, the offer is a 100% matched deposit bonus.
The value of the bonus is related to the first bet. If the bonus is for twice the value of the first bet, the offer is a 200% matched bet bonus.
Matched Deposit And Bonus
The value of the bonus is related to the value of the qualifying deposit and first bet. If the bonus is for half the value of the deposit and bonus, the offer is a 50% matched deposit and bet bonus.
ONLINE SPORTS BETTING OFFERS
Bookmaker offers are an important element of the online sports betting industry. So, all the leading online sports betting operators offer a package of concessions and bonuses for current players. Ongoing promotions are often sport and event specific and cover high-profile sporting events. They are available for customers who join the online sports betting site using PC, mobile and tablet devices. The offers can be time-related, or others are ongoing and not date-stamped. These offers complement the welcome offer for new customers, and the most common are described below:
When customers place an accumulator with four selections or more and one selection loses, bookmakers refund the stake in the form of a free bet. This offer usually relates to football multiple bets. However, the refund does not really compensate for missing out on a winning multiple bet, but it is a genuine free bet.
Another concession related to single-line multiple bets is the enhanced acca. This usually applies to multiple bets with four legs or more. So there is a sliding scale of enhanced returns, depending on the number of selections in the bet. Typically, an online sports betting firm will increase the return from 5 to 50%. Accas with 16 selections or less qualify for this concession.
Bookmakers offer odds boost for a selected horse in a major horse race or a team in a high-profile football match. A typical odds boost would be 3/1 (4.00) to 7/2 (4.5) which equates to about 18%. Some online sports betting companies limit the profits that can be won from an odds boost. In some cases, bets placed at the bigger odds cannot be cashed out.
Each way bets on horse races are settled in line with industry place terms. The proportion of the win odds and number of places depends on the type of race. A handicap with 16 runners or more has place terms of one quarter the odds for four places. Some bookmakers offer one quarter the odds for five or even six places depending on the number of extra places.