Online Casinos UK 2019
- Casino Free Bonus Welcome Bonus Rating Review Play Now!
100% up to £100
You Can Not Play
All British Casino Welcome Bonus – 100% up to £100 + always 10% CashbackTerms & Conditions +18
All British Casino Terms & Condition
All British Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions
- The bonus terms and conditions apply to our deposit/reload bonuses, free spins, login bonuses and manual bonuses.
- The minimum deposit requirement is £20 to be included for our welcome, deposit and reload bonuses.
- The maximum bonus available will be communicated in specific promotional offers.
- Only players from Britain qualify for the welcome bonus offered by All British Casino, all players from other locations will not be awarded a bonus unless otherwise stated.
- Only players who have received a promotional offer by All British Casino are entitled to receive the offer.
- It’s very important the wagering requirements are met. If the wagering requirements are not met and the player tries to withdraw funds or transfer funds into the live casino then the bonus and bonus winnings are forfeit. Funds that have been won with your own money are still available. A warning message is clearly displayed.
- All bonuses have a wagering requirement of 35x the received bonus unless otherwise communicated.
- All bonuses have a thirty day validity period in which it must be cleared.
- The sections that count fully towards the bonus are the slots, lottery, video slots and other games in the casino lobby.
- The video poker games count towards 10% of the wagering requirements.
- The following games do not contribute to the wagering requirements for any bonus issued by All British Casino: Simsalabim, Jungle Spirit, Dead or Alive, Secret of the Stones, Reel Steal, Egyptian Heroes, Pyramid: Quest for immortality, Blood Suckers, Dragon Island, Kings of Chicago, The Wish Master, Loaded, Retro reels – Extra heat,
Burning Desire, Jackpot jester 50k, Jackpot jester wild nudge, Super monopoly money, 1429 uncharted seas.
- Players are allowed to make new deposits on top of their existing bonus to help meet the wagering requirements.
- Bonuses are not available in the live casino at All British Casino.
- The bonuses hold a restriction of being applicable to one casino account per person, family, address, household, credit card number, email address or IP address where shared computers are found. This means the bonus will only be received once.
- All British Casino restricts the bonus for employees, volunteers, board members, freelancers, promotional, marketing, or other offices, license holders, issuers of licenses, service providers and other related companies. Family members of all of the above people are also restricted from bonuses.
- If a player is deemed by the casino to use any form of promotional offer or bonus to intentionally create a positive expected or estimated value, any credited bonus amounts shall be cancelled and subtracted from the customer account.
- All those found to abuse the bonuses offered by All British Casino will be excluded from all current and future promotions.
- All players reserve the right of opting out from participating in the bonuses. Players can opt out by logging into their account and clicking the marked box in the profile section. All British Casino’s customer service team are on hand to make this process run as smoothly as possible.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating a No Deposit Bonus and want to withdraw winnings gained by this No Deposit Bonus need to withdraw a minimum amount of £40.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating a No Deposit Bonus and want to withdraw winnings gained by this No Deposit Bonus are able to withdraw a maximum amount of £100.
- In the case that a player has a active bonus and moves after winning from low weighted games like table games, to high weighted games like slots (or first bets high and then low with a stake not in proportion to the balance) for the sole purpose of completing wagering requirements will have the bonus and winnings forfeit. This will be judged at the sole discretion of the casino after reviewing the gameplay.
- When receiving a bonus the maximum allowed bet is £5 per spin until the wagering requirements have been met. In the event that bets of larger amounts have been made All British Casino reserves the right to forfeit the bonus and any winnings.
- Players using Skrill or Neteller for their initial deposit will be excluded from the welcome bonus.
- Masking IP or location is not allowed. We reserve the right to close any accounts and void any bets, bonus and winnings if the account was created or used through the use of IP or geolocation masking technologies (including but not limited to VPN, Proxy Servers etc).
- When receiving a bonus the player’s balance will be made up of deposited funds and bonus funds. In all cases deposited funds will be used before bonus funds. Only at the point where there is an insufficient deposit balance to accommodate a wager will bonus funds be used.
- This bonus contract including bonus terms and conditions is not considered to be in force until such time as the player places their first wager using bonus funds. As long as the player is wagering using only deposited funds no bonus restrictions are considered to apply.
Free Spins – Terms and Conditions:
- Winnings from Free Spins are granted as a bonus. The bonus must be wagered 35x before players can withdraw winnings or transfer money to the live casino.
- The bonus (winnings) won from Free Spins is valid for 48 hours to allow the wagering requirements to be met.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating Free Spins and want to withdraw winnings gained by these Free Spins need to withdrawal a minimum amount of £40.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating Free Spins and want to withdraw winnings gained by these Free Spins are able to withdrawal a maximum amount of £100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account.
Cashback – Terms and Conditions:
- Cashback offers are available to all registered players at All British Casino.
- Cashback is calculated from the first completed deposit; all future deposits will be added to the counter and all future withdrawals will be deducted from the cashback total.
- Cashback is available for activation 24 hours after the first completed deposit, given that all deposits have been lost and there is no pending withdrawal.
- Cashback can be claimed if the players balance is below £10.
- Gameplay will be reviewed and in the event All British Casino finds the gameplay to be abusive or strategic; we reserve the right to rescind the cashback deal and/or permanently ban the account.
- Players or groups of players who are found to use proxy services or a VPN will be excluded from the offer and might result in a permanent ban.
- All British Casino reserves the right to, at any given moment, cancel or change the cash back offer without further justifications.
- If a bonus is connected to a deposit, the deposit is not added to the accumulated cashback sum.
111 Free Spins
50% up to £/$/€ 998
You Can Not Play
Fun Casino Welcome Bonus package – 50% up to £/$/€ 998 +111 Free Spins for first two deposits.Terms & Conditions +18
Fun Online Casino Terms & Condition
Fun Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions can be applied to any and all bonuses (Welcome, Reload, Cashback bonuses, awards or manual bonuses) that have been issued by Fun Casino.
- To receive the welcome bonus a minimum deposit of £/€/$ 10 is required. The minimum deposit for other offers that require a deposit will be clearly communicated.
- Maximus bonuses offered will be communicated in the details of each specific promo.
- The welcome bonus is available to players from the following countries: United Kingdom, Austria, Canada, Germany, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, India, New Zealand, South Africa and Switzerland.
- Players with active bonuses on their accounts cannot play in the Live Casino or withdraw cash until the wagering requirements have been met. Any player who attempts the aforementioned actions will be alerted with a warning. Bonuses will be automatically forfeited if players attempt to circumnavigate these regulations.
- Unless other rules are specified, bonuses are valid for 30 days and are subject to the X50 wager requirement.
- Slots and Other Games apply towards the wagering requirement.
- Video Poker, Live Casino and Table Games are not applied towards the wagering requirement.
- Players with active bonuses can make deposits to meet wagering requirements.
- Table games, Video Poker and Live Casino do not count towards the wagering requirements.
- Bonuses cannot be used in the Live Casino.
- The following games do not contribute towards the wagering requirements for all bonuses offered: Simsalabim, Jungle Spirit, Dead or Alive, Secret of the Stones, Reel Steal, Egyptian Heroes, Pyramid: Quest for immortality, Blood Suckers, Dragon Island, Kings of Chicago, The Wish Master, Loaded, Retro reels – Extreme heat, Burning Desire, Jackpot jester 50k, Jackpot jester wild nudge, Super monopoly money, 1429 uncharted seas.
- Only one Welcome bonus is permitted per person, family, household, address, email address, credit card or where IP addresses may be shared (educational institutions, offices, public spaces, etc.). This rule has been established in order to make certain that Welcome Offers are only allotted to a player one time.
- The following individuals are not eligible for bonuses: employees and board members of Fun Casino, volunteers and freelancers who work with the casino, those who do marketing or promotional work for the casino, individuals who work in other Fun Casino offices, license issuers and holders, service providers, vendors and any other individuals working with associated firms. Family members of the aforementioned people are also not eligible for Fun Casino bonuses.
- If a player is found to be in violation of any bonus offers or their terms and conditions, they will be banned from receiving the bonus and other promotions from Fun Casino.
- At any time that the administrators at Fun Casino see fit, they can make alterations to the Welcome Offer or any other special promotions. This may be done without an explanation or notification.
- Players may change their preferences to indicate that they would not like to be eligible for bonuses. This can be done in the account section, and any players who require assistance may contact the Fun Casino customer service group for support at any time.
- Bonuses and wins may be forfeited if players have an active bonus and moves from table games to slots. Wagers with stakes not in proportion to account balances will be carefully scrutinized and judged by the representatives at Fun Casino. Efforts to manipulate the system will be carefully reviewed and players may have bonuses revoked as a result.
- Players can bet up to €/£/$5 when a bonus is activated and part of the total balance. The casino will review gameplay to determine whether players have followed the rules, and all decisions on this matter will be final.
- Fun Casino works with partners who may offer Welcome Offers with different requirements. Any differences will be communicated to players.
- Players who use Skrill, Neteller or any similar programs for their first deposit are not permitted to take advantage of the Welcome Offer.
- Masking IP addresses or locations is not permitted. Fun Casino reserves the right to close accounts and void wagers, bonuses and winnings if it is discovered that an account was made by using masking technologies. Examples of banned technologies include but are not limited to: VPN, proxy servers and other methods.
- The contract related to our bonus terms and conditions is not considered to be binding until the moment the player starts using their bonus funds. As long as the player is playing with their own cash funds, the restrictions do not apply.
Terms & Conditions for the No Deposit Bonus:
- A No Deposit Bonus is defined as a bonus that is offered to players who have registered without making deposits.
- In order for players to withdraw funds from a No Deposit bonus, the amount must be £/€/$40 or over.
- The maximum funds available to be withdrawn from a No Deposit bonus is £/€/$100. Any additional winnings will be subtracted from the player’s account.
- All other bonus terms and conditions apply to No Deposit Bonuses.
Terms & Conditions for Free Spins:
- The terms and conditions for Fun Casino’s Free Spins promotions differ from other promotions and these differences are detailed herein.
- Free Spins wins are counted as bonus money for the player, meaning that these funds must be wagered 50 times before a withdrawal can be requested or the money can be played in the Live Casino.
- Within 24 hours of receipt of the bonus money, Fun Casino guests must meet these wagering requirements. The wagering requirements must be met within 24 hours after the bonus money is received. Players who do not wager their bonuses within this time period will find that their bonuses are forfeited.
- For registered players who have not yet deposited and have only received Free Spins, the minimum withdrawal amount is £/€/$40.
- Registered players with no deposits before activating their Free Spins cannot withdraw more than £/€/$100. Any bonus funds exceeding £/€/$100 will be removed from the account.
100% up to €700
You Can Not Play
100% up to €700 with LeoVegas Welcome Bonus! You have four deposit offers to take part of, each giving you extra money to use in LeoVegas Casino.Terms & Conditions +18
LeoVegas Online Casino Terms & Condition
LeoVegas Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions
- The New Player Casino Welcome Bonuses are only available to new players who have never played on LeoVegas and who register an account at LeoVegas from the 12th of March 2019 until further notice and who have selected the Casino Welcome Bonus on sign-up.
- The player has 14 days from registration to claim their New Player Casino Welcome Bonus offer.
- When playing towards the wagering for a New Player Casino Welcome Bonus the player’s deposited funds will be used, until the wagering requirement is met, and the bonus funds are unlocked to be claimed.
- The player needs to fulfill the wagering requirement of the New Player Casino Welcome Bonus within 30 days from the deposit has been made.
- Once a New Player Casino Welcome Bonus card has been completed the next New Player Casino Welcome Bonus card will become available. A total of four (4) New Player Casino Welcome Bonus cards are available to each new player.
- Bets made with real money funds deposited during the wagering of a New Player Casino Welcome Bonus will contribute towards the wagering of the bonus.
- Players who do not wish to use any of the New Player Welcome Bonuses can either decline the offer via the offer card as shown on the players ‘My offers’ page, or allow the offer to expire.
- The player will need to wager each of their New Player Welcome Bonuses offers 35 times using real money before they can claim and withdraw the offer amount.
- The player can make withdrawals of their real money balance without forfeiting their New Player Casino Welcome Bonus. The player can also make and wager more than one deposit in order to contribute to the wagering requirement of the deposit offer.
- Our games contribute to Casino bonuses in the following way: Slots – 100% Table Games – 0% Video Poker – 0% All other games – 0%
- All LeoVegas offers, bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and LeoVegas may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- Customers can only have a single account with LeoVegas and as result all customer offers are limited to one per person. To be completely clear this means one offer per household address, IP, email address, telephone number, payment method (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc). Accounts on shared computers are also limited to a single account, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit offer, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, LeoVegas reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition, LeoVegas reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
- LeoVegas reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- These New Player Casino Welcome Bonus Terms are subject to the General Casino & Live Casino Bonus Terms.
- These New Player Casino Welcome Bonus Terms are subject to the General Terms and Conditions of the LeoVegas.
General Casino & Live Casino Bonus Terms
- The player will receive offer cards & emails/SMS regarding special offers, if they are eligible. The player needs to check their ‘My offers’-page for details, as often these offers are only valid for a specific period.
- For offers that require a deposit to be made, the deposit has to be made within 20 hours from the offer card being credited to the players’ ‘My offers’-page.
- The player has 30 days from depositing to fulfil the wagering requirement. After that the offer expires and the player will be unable to complete the wagering requirement towards that offer.
- Offers that only need to be claimed have to be accepted within 12 hours from the card being credited to the players’ ‘My offers’ page, unless otherwise stated.
- Free Spins that have been claimed have to be used within 3 days from being accepted.
- All Casino bonus offers will be subject to a wagering requirement of 35 times the offer value amount unless otherwise stated.
- All Live Casino bonus offers will be subject to a wagering requirement of 75 times the offer value amount unless otherwise stated.
- If the player receives a Free Spin offer, winnings from their claimed Free Spins will not have a wagering requirement.
- Players cannot register more than one account. If LeoVegas detects a player with more than one account, LeoVegas reserves the right to combine all funds into one account and close the other(s). Bonuses and offers given to additional accounts will be removed.
- LeoVegas reserves the right, at LeoVegas’ sole discretion, to revoke and/or cancel any bonuses we judge may have been obtained by misuse of the system.
- LeoVegas reserves the right, at LeoVegas’ sole discretion, to change the structure of the bonus program at any time.
- Only wagers made with real money funds will contribute towards the wagering requirement.
- Minimal risk wagering, such as any spread combination on European/French Roulette covering 25 or more (68%) of the 37 number spots on the table or on American Roulette games covering 25 or more (66%) of the 38 unique number spots on the table, will not contribute towards any part of a promotion. This includes bonus wagering requirements or the accumulation of any points. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
- Our games contribute to Casino bonuses in the following way: Slots – 100% Table Games – 0% Video Poker – 0% All other games – 0%
- Our games contribute to Live Casino bonuses in the following way: Table Games – 100% Video Poker – 100% Live Games – 100% Slots – 0% All other games – 0%
- If the player knowingly attempts to circumvent LeoVegas’ systems by using a virtual private network connection to participate in jackpots which they would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, they shall be deemed to have breached these T&Cs. LeoVegas reserves the right to withhold all winnings or deposits made.
- If, despite the fact that the player is a resident in a country in which gambling is illegal, the player participates in jackpots which they would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, LeoVegas shall retain the right to withhold all winnings and deposits.
- These General Casino & Live Casino Bonus Terms are subject to the General Terms and Conditions of the LeoVegas.
100% up to €100
You Can Not Play
Claim up to your bonus on a first deposit. New casino players receive 100% on first deposit up to €100. That means twice the online casino fun while you explore Royal Panda great range of games.Terms & Conditions +18
Royal Panda Online Casino Terms & Condition
Welcome Bonus Terms and conditions
- 18+, new players only and first deposit only: 100% up to €100.
- Players must opt-in by selecting ‘Welcome Bonus’.
- Minimum deposit: €10, maximum bonus amount: €100.
- Welcome bonus can only be used on casino games, not sports betting.
- Any money won using bonus money will be added to the player’s bonus balance. Upon the player meeting the wagering requirement, any money won using that bonus money will also be released.
- The player’s bonus balance consists of bonus money and possible bonus winnings. Bets placed with the bonus balance cannot be used to fulfil wagering requirements.
- Wagers are deducted from the player’s cash balance first. If no cash balance is available, the player’s bonus balance will be used.
- Wagering requirements: x35 (for casino games), must be met with cash balance bets on those products and games as outlined in the table below.
Classic slots 100% Video slots 100% Table games 10% Video poker 10% Live games 10% Scratch cards 100% Softgames 100%
- In the interest of fair gaming and fraud prevention, casino game wagers placed using bonus money are subject to a maximum bet per game round limit. The maximum bet permitted when playing with bonus money is €5.00, or it’s equivalent in another currency. In the case of the following games, these operate with a deviating maximum bet of $1.50, €1.40, £1.00, or its equivalent in another currency, when playing with bonus money: 1429 Uncharted Seas, The Rift, Dead or Alive, Bloodsuckers, Kings of Chicago, Hellboy, 300 Shields.
- If the player decides to withdraw money before reaching the wagering requirement, any relevant bonus money, including any possible bonus winnings, will be returned to Royal Panda.
- Bonus money shall expire after 90 days of being credited if the player has not met the wagering requirements.
- Welcome bonus is not available for players who make their first deposit using Neteller, PayPal, Skrill or Paysafecard.
- While playing with wagers made using their bonus balance, players are strictly prohibited from delaying the playing of a game round until after the wagering requirement for that bonus has been met, and/or they have deposited new funds. This includes all bonus and/or free spin modes and features which may arise as a result of wagers made using the player’s bonus balance. In the event that this occurs, the player agrees that their bonus and/or any associated winnings are void.
- Multiple participation from the same device/household/ address is prohibited. Where multiple participation from the same address are detected, the player(s) will no longer be eligible to participate in the welcome bonus / and any funds on their player account(s) may be frozen.
- Royal Panda reserves the right to reject multiple participations from the same IP address in the event that Royal Panda suspects fraud is being perpetrated. In this case, the player(s) will no longer be eligible to participate and any funds on their player account(s) may be frozen.
- Royal Panda reserves the right to withdraw the bonus and any possible profits if any of Royal Panda’s terms and conditions are breached. Any player who breaches these terms may be held responsible for any costs incurred by Royal Panda as a result of that breach.
- Royal Panda reserves the right to cancel, change and/or withdraw the welcome bonus promotion at any time without prior notice.
Terms and conditions for promotions apply.
100% up to £/$/€300
You Can Not Play
Get even more spins by taking advantage of the William Hill Casino Welcome Bonus – 100% up to £/€300 in Free Cash waits for new members!Terms & Conditions +18
William Hill Online Casino Terms & Condition
William Hill Casino Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions
Help yourself to a 100% bonus on your first buy-in, up to a maximum of £300.
Things you should know:
- Opt-in required
- Minimum £10 Buy-in
- Maximum £300 Buy-in
- 100% bonus will be awarded on Buy in up to £300
- 40x wagering requirement applies to Bonus
- Available once per customer
- New customers to the Casino page only
- Maximum withdrawable £2,000
- Bonus will expire 7 days from issue
- Game weighting, player, currency, country, game restrictions & full terms apply
- By clicking “Opt-in” you agree to the full promotion terms below
Terms & Conditions
- This “100% Buy in, up to £300” promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhill.com (the “Website”) by WHG (International) Limited (“William Hill”, “we”, “us”, “our”) a limited company registered in Gibraltar.
- Please refer to the “Definitions” section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions (“Promotion Terms”).
- The Promotion is valid on the Casino page of the Website from 09:00:01 on 24th May 2018 to 23:59:59 on 31st August 2020 (UK Time) (the “Promotion Period”).
- For customers wagering using funds other than GBP (£) sterling (e.g. US$, CA$ or €), where reference is made in these Promotion Terms to an amount in GBP (£) sterling, the equivalent amount in the currency you are using shall apply.
How does Promotion work?
- When you opt in to this Promotion (by following the instructions below) and commit a single amount of £10 or more, into your Buy-in Balance on the Casino page of the Website during the Promotion Period (“Buy in Amount”), by following the instructions below, you will receive a bonus of 100% of your Buy in Amount (up to a maximum of £300) into your Bonus Balance (“Bonus”) to use on any of the Promotion Games (as defined below).
- You may only participate in this Promotion (and be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you:
- open a new Account and you are making your first Buy in on the Casino page of the Website; or
- visit the Casino page of the Website on or after 24th May 2018 for the first time since opening an Account, and have not previously claimed your first deposit Bonus and/or first Buy in promotion on the Casino page of the Website.
- The maximum Bonus you can receive during the Promotion Period is £300 (Buy in £300, get £300 Bonus).
- You can wager your Bonus on (and only funds wagered in these games will count towards the Wagering Requirement (as defined below)) all games across the Casino page on the Website (“Promotion Games”).
- You can wager your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) on any game to which this Promotion applies for 7 days from the Bonus being issued (“Bonus Period”). If the Bonus has not been used, or if the Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has not been met, within the Bonus Period, then any Bonus Funds will automatically be deleted from your Bonus Balance at the end of the Bonus Period.
- You cannot withdraw any Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance until the Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has been met.
- This Promotion is only available once per customer.
- You may only receive one Bonus in connection with your first Buy in on the Casino page of the Website. By opting into this promotion, you are selecting this Promotion to be the only promotion/bonus that applies to your first Buy in on the Casino page of the Website.
- Once you have met the Wagering Requirement (as defined below), you may withdraw up to a maximum of £2,000 of Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance (“Maximum Withdrawal Amount”).
How do you take part in the Promotion?
- In order to take part in this Promotion (and receive a Bonus) on any day in the Promotion Period, you need to enter the Buy in Amount in the “Buy in with” box, and click on the “Opt-in” button to confirm that you have read and agree to these Promotion Terms, and commit the buy-in Amount into your Buy-In Balance.
- Once you have committed your Buy in into your Buy-in Balance, a Bonus will automatically be added to your Bonus Balance.
- Please note that this Promotion is not available to customers who are resident in any countries/territories in which we do not accept business, as set out on our Website.
- You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website.
What Wagering Requirements apply to the Promotion?
- The Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 40x your Bonus (“Wagering Requirement”). This means that you cannot withdraw any Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance until you have wagered 40x your Bonus on any Promotion Games.
- Each time you place a wager on a Promotion Game, your stake will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement. For example, if you made a Buy in of £10, you would receive a £10 Bonus and the Wagering Requirement would be 40x your Bonus = 40 x £100 = £400. If you then place a wager of £10, this would be deducted from the Wagering Requirement and you would need to stake a further £390 (i.e. £400 – £10 = £390) before you could withdraw any Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance.
- Once you have met the Wagering Requirement for the relevant Bonus, any Bonus Funds from that Bonus (subject to the maximum withdrawable limit) will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
How do Stake Contributions apply?
- The stake contributions are shown in the table below (“Stake Contributions”) apply to the Wagering Requirement.
Promotion Game / Promotion Game category Stake Contributions All “Slots” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website (excluding “Football Rules”, “Wild Gambler” and “Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure”) 100% All “Scratch Cards” games featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website 100% All “Pai Gow” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website Red Dog, Let It Ride 25% All “Casino Hold’em” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website 25% All “Roulette” games (all varieties, including the “Wild Vikings” game) featured on the ” Casino” page on the Website 0-50%
Please refer to the “Stake Contributions for Roulette games” section below for details of how the Stake Contribution is determined for Roulette games
All “Baccarat” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” page on the Website 20% [All “Blackjack” games (excluding the “Blackjack Switch” and “Pontoon” games) featured on the “Live Casino” page on the Website] 20% All “Blackjack Switch” and “Pontoon” games (all varieties) featured on the ” Casino” page on the Website 5% Stravaganza 20% All “Craps” and “Sic Bo” games (all varieties) featured on the ” Casino” page on the Website 20% All “Video Poker” games (all varieties) featured on the ” Casino” page on the Website 5% All “Multi-spin video slots” games featured on the ” Casino” page on the Website 20% All double options on slots Video Poker (all varieties) 0% All “Hi-Lo” games featured on the “Casino” page on the Website, Football Rules, Mini Football Rules, Wild Gambler, Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure, Time for a Deal, Highway Kings, Highway Kings Pro, Highway Kings Mini, Golden Tour, Desert Treasure, Desert Treasure II, Captain’s Treasure, Captain’s Treasure Pro, Captain’s Treasure Mini, Halloween Fortune, Goblins Cave, Tres Amigos, Cinerama, Diamond Valley, Diamond Valley Pro, Jungle Boogie, Ugga Bugga, Funky Monkey and Mr Cash Back 0%
- This means that when you place a stake in a Promotion Game, only the percentage of your stake equal to the Stake Contribution shown in the table for that Promotion Game / Promotion Game category will count towards your Wagering Requirement. For example, if your Wagering Requirement is £750 and you place a wager of £100 in a Promotion Game that has a Stake Contribution of 25%, £25 (i.e. 25% of £100) would count towards the Wagering Requirement, leaving £725 of the Wagering Requirement remaining.
Stake Contributions for Roulette and Blackjack games
- For all Blackjack games, your Stake Contribution for each wager you place will be 20%. For example, if you placed a stake of £50, your Stake Contribution would be 20% and £10 of your stake (i.e. 20% of your £50 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirement (as applicable).
- For all Roulette games, your Stake Contribution for each wager you place (and the contribution of your stake to your Wagering Requirement), will be determined by the percentage contribution set out in the table below (“Total Coverage Percent”). Your Total Coverage Percent is displayed in the relevant Promotion Game under the heading “Coverage”.
- The relevant Stake Contribution shown in the table below will apply to wagers you place in Roulette games depending on the Table Coverage Percent for each spin of the roulette wheel on which you place a wager:
All Roulette games Table Coverage Percent Stake Contribution Low Table Coverage bet: 0 – 25% 50% Medium Table Coverage bet: 25.1 – 48% 25% High Table Coverage bet: 48.1 – 100% 0%
- For example, where you place a:
- Low Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is lower than or equal to 25%), your Stake Contribution will be 50%. For example, if you placed a stake of £30, your Stake Contribution would be 50% and £15 of your stake (50% of your £30 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirements;
- Medium Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is equal to or greater than 25.1% but less than or equal to 48%), your Stake Contribution will be 25%. For example, if you placed a stake of £30, your Stake Contribution would be 25% and £7.50 of your stake (25% of your £30 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirement; and
- High Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is greater than or equal to 48.1%), your Stake Contribution will be 0%. This means that any High Table Coverage bet will not count towards the Wagering Requirement.
How do funds in your Account contribute to wagers you place in Promotion-play?
- When you place a wager in a Promotion Game, the stake will be taken from your Account in the following order of priority:
- initially, from your Buy-In Balance;
- then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-In Balance, the amount of your stake in excess of your Buy-in Balance will be taken from your Bonus Balance; and
- then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-in Balance and Your Bonus Balance, the remaining stake will be taken from your Main Balance.
- If the total funds in your Bonus Balance fall below £0.35 at any time, any remaining Bonus Funds will be transferred to your Main Balance and the Promotion will automatically end in respect of the relevant Bonus.
How are winnings allocated to your Account during Promotion-play?
- When you place a successful wager, your winnings will be split between your balances in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed by your balances, respectively.
- If you have a number of different promotions pending on your Account, stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any wagering requirements) will be applied to the promotion you chose to participate in first (until that promotion ends or expires).
- The examples below set out how wagers are deducted from, and winnings are applied to, your Account when you participate in the Promotion.
Suppose you have £50 in your Main Balance and £0 in your Bonus Balance. You opt in to the Promotion and make a Buy in of £50 (taken from your Main Balance), which is credited to your Buy-in Balance. You receive a £50 Bonus which is credited to your Bonus Balance. Your Wagering Requirement is 40x the value of your Bonus (i.e. 40 x £50 = £2000). Your Account now looks like this:
Buy-in Balance £50 Bonus Balance £50 Main Balance £0 Total Balance £100 Wagering Requirement £2,000
You place a wager of £10 in a Promotion Game. This is deducted in full from your Buy-in Balance (the stake does not exceed the funds in the Buy-in Balance so no funds are taken from the Bonus Balance or Main Balance). The Wagering Requirement is now £1,990 (i.e. £2,000 – £10 = £1,990).
Your wager is successful, with winnings of £20 (including your £10 returned). This is allocated to your Account as follows: the Buy-in Balance gets £20 (i.e. 100% of the amount contributed to the stake by the Buy-in Balance); and the Bonus Balance and Main Balance get £0 (0% of the stake contributed = 0% of the returns). Your Account now looks like this:
Buy-in Balance £60 Bonus Balance £50 Main Balance £0 Total Balance £110 Wagering Requirement £1,990
You place a second wager of £100. This is deducted as follows: £60 from the Buy-in Balance; £40 from the Bonus Balance (i.e. the Buy-in Balance is used up first (£60) and then the amount of the stake in excess (£40) is taken from the Bonus Balance). The Wagering Requirement is now £1,890 (£2,000 – £10 – £100 = £1,890).
This bet is also successful, with winnings of £200 (including your £100 returned). This is allocated to your Account as follows: Buy-in Balance gets £120 (i.e. 60% of the amount staked) and the Bonus Balance gets £80 (i.e. 40% of the amount staked). Your Account would now look like this:
Buy-in Balance £120 Bonus Balance £90 Main Balance £0 Total Balance £210 Wagering Requirement £1,890
How do you withdraw your Bonus Funds?
- Once the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end in respect of that Bonus and your Bonus Funds will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
How do you cancel the Promotion?
- You may choose to cancel the Promotion at any time by:
- clicking “Cancel Bonus” on the “Promotions” page on the Website; or
- contacting our Customer Services team to confirm that you wish to cancel the Promotion using the contact details contained on the “Contact Us” page on the Website.
- Upon cancellation, all Bonus Funds in respect of that Bonus will be deleted from your Bonus Balance.
Promotional Play Restrictions
- We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We, therefore, expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and therefore to be in breach of these Promotion Terms:
- using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low-risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
- using Irregular Betting Patterns (e.g. placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their Account, until wagering requirements have been met);
- using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer;
- sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you e.g. via email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc. with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
- concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
- colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; or
- using more than one account per household or per IP address,
together, “Promotional Play Restrictions“.
- Where you are in breach of any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your Account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a Bonus. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
General Promotion Terms
- Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Main Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any Bonus Funds in the event of funds you have deposited into your Buy-in Balance (including any sums you have wagered) being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
- William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms:
- without notice, if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
- for any other valid reason, by giving you notice in advance of the change. We shall only do this where the circumstances are sufficiently serious, for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or in the event of a manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms). We may also offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion (for example, where this is required due to a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion).
- In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general terms and conditions. You should, therefore, ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
- These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In these Promotion Terms, the following definitions shall apply:
- “Account” means your online account with William Hill which can be accessed via the Website;
- “Bonus Balance” means the total sum of all bonuses and bonus funds active on your Account (including any Bonus and any Bonus Funds) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotional play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the Wagering Requirement has not been met);
- “Bonus Funds” means a Bonus plus any winnings from wagers placed using that Bonus which are allocated to your Bonus Balance in accordance with these Promotion Terms;
- “Buy-In Balance” means the balance on your Account containing any funds which you are required to commit from your Main Balance in order to participate in any “buy-in” promotions available on the Website (“Buy-In Amounts”), and any winnings from wagers placed using Buy-In Amounts which are allocated to your Buy-In Balance in accordance with the applicable “buy-in” promotion terms;
- “Main Balance” means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account, which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time; and
- “Total Balance” means the cumulative total sum of funds contained in your Main Balance, your Buy-In Balance and your Bonus Balance.
100% up to €/£/$ 250
You Can Not Play
Experience the choice on offer with our Welcome Bonus worth 100% up to €/£/$ 250 across your first three deposits.Terms & Conditions +18
Betway Online Casino Terms & Condition
Betway Casino – Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
We’re always looking for ways to make your gaming experience easier, we’ve listened to you and understand that players don’t enjoy being tied into wagering requirements or locked into obscure terms. Based on this we’ve introduced our new Flexi Bonus system – these are our new player focused bonuses that give you control over your gameplay like never before.
Flexi Bonus allows you to withdraw your current cash balance at any time, regardless of if there are wagering requirements outstanding. It gives you the player the complete flexibility to walk away whenever you want. All our promotions have clear upfront terms and conditions and full terms are only ever one click away.
Below you’ll find our helpful FAQ sections with everything that you could want to know about our bonuses:
Quick Guide to Bonuses
Our Welcome Bonus
Flexi Bonus – How it works
General Bonus Terms and Conditions
Easy Guide to Wagering Requirements and Game Contributions
At Betway we provide our players a number of offers on both sign up and throughout their time playing with us
a) Deposit Bonuses or No deposit bonuses
b) Free or Bonus Spins
c) Free bets
Before we go into how these can be used we have provided 5 must know facts about our offers:
Quick Guide to Bonuses
1. What is a Flexi Bonus?
2. What are Match Bonuses, Free Credits, Free Bets, Free Spins and Bonus Spins?
3. Are there wagering requirements on my bonus?
4. When can I withdraw?
5. Do I have to take a bonus?
Customers will always need to opt in to receive a bonus. Bonuses are awarded after logging in or after depositing.
1. What is a Flexi Bonus?
Flexi Bonus is the name for any bonus credited to your bonus balance. Essentially it gives you the flexibility to forfeit your bonus balance and withdraw your entire cash balance at any time without being tied in by the wagering requirements of the bonus. All bonuses will have wagering requirements attached which must be cleared before the bonus and any winnings associated in your bonus balance are available for withdrawal. Please refer to the “Easy Guide to Wagering Requirements and Game Contributions” section for more information.
2. What are Match Bonuses, Free Credits, Free Bets, Free Spins and Bonus Spins?
All our bonuses will now be in the form of our new Flexi Bonus – we offer a range of different types of Flexi Bonus explained below:
Match Bonuses are offers that give a customer a certain amount of extra bonus on top of their deposit. All bonuses credited to your bonus balance will be in the form of a Flexi bonus allowing you to withdraw your cash balance at any time and no longer tying you into wagering requirement.
Free Credits are offers that do not require a deposit, they’re added to your bonus balance and as with all bonuses they have wagering requirements associated before the bonus balance and any associated winnings are available for withdrawal.
Free Spins are awarded on a specific slot game or group of slot games after opting in without a deposit being needed to be made. Once awarded, simply load the slot game and select either ‘Use Free Games Now’ to begin play, ‘Use Later’ to use them later or ‘I do not want this Free Game Offer’ to remove the free spins. Winnings from free spins will be paid into your bonus balance in the form of a Flexi bonus.
Bonus Spins are awarded on a specific slot game or group of slot games upon opting in and depositing. Simply load the slot game and as with free spins either select ‘Use Free Games Now’ to begin play, ‘Use Later’ to use them later or ‘I do not want this Free Game Offer’ to remove the free spins. Winnings from bonus spins will be paid into your bonus balance in the form of a Flexi bonus.
Free Bets are given to customers to wager on any sports. Winnings will be paid into your cash balance minus the initial free bet amount and are not subject to any additional wagering requirements.
3. Are there wagering requirements on my bonus?
Wagering requirements apply to all bonuses and winnings from free spins, but not to free bets. Please refer to the “Easy Guide to Wagering Requirements and Game Contributions” section for more information.
Welcome Deposit Flexi bonuses and certain existing customer flexi bonuses – in order to withdraw these bonuses and any associated winnings you must wager an amount equal to 50 x the amount of the bonus awarded. Please always check the terms and conditions of the offer.
New Player No Deposit Bonuses – these are bonuses granted to new players that haven’t had to make a deposit – these bonuses come with 100x wagering. The maximum amount that can be withdrawn from this promotion is £50. Any cash balance over this amount will be removed when you withdraw.
All other Flexi bonuses – In order to withdraw these bonuses and any associated winnings you must wager an amount equal to 30x the amount of the bonus awarded.
Existing player Free or Bonus Spins – Winnings from free or bonus spins are paid into your bonus balance in the form of a Flexi bonus. In order to withdraw your bonus balance you need to wager an amount equal to 30x the winnings from the free spins.
Different games contribute different amounts towards these wagering requirements. Please refer to the “Easy Guide to Wagering Requirements and Game Contributions” section for more information.
4. When can I withdraw?
That’s the best thing about our bonuses, you can withdraw your cash balance at any time! All that happens is you forfeit your current bonus balance at the time of withdrawal. If you don’t want to lose your bonus, simple carry on wagering until you have met the applicable wagering requirements. But remember your cash balance is yours whenever you want it.
We will aim to pay your withdrawal as quickly as possible but withdrawal periods may vary at weekends.
5. Do I have to take a bonus?
Of course not! Every bonus we offer is optional and you will need to ‘opt in’ which means you have to confirm that you want it before we award it. If you change your mind after you have opted in, contact support who will happily remove it for you whether you have started playing or not.
Our Welcome Bonuses
All of our welcome bonuses are Flexi Bonuses. For more information, please see the ‘Flexi Bonus’ section below.
We offer different welcome bonuses depending on how you arrived at our site, each with their own specific terms and conditions. Specific terms relating to our £1000 Welcome Bonus are detailed below.
£1000 Welcome Bonus Terms
Betway offers all new customers a Casino Welcome Bonus. If you opt in, you will get the following bonuses with your first three deposits:
Welcome Bonus 1: 100% Match Bonus up to £250 on your first deposit.
Welcome Bonus 2: 25% Match Bonus up to £250 on your second deposit.
Welcome Bonus 3: 50% Match Bonus up to £500 on your third deposit.
Make a 1st deposit of £250 and you will receive a £250 bonus.
Make a 2nd deposit of £1000 and you will receive a £250 bonus.
Make a 3rd deposit of £1000 and you will receive a £500 bonus.
1. This offer is only available to new customers at Betway Casino.
2. To qualify for this offer, you must tick the box ‘I wish to receive the Welcome Bonus and accept the Terms and Conditions’ during the registration process.
3. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new Account being registered.
4. If you opt in to receive this offer during the registration process, you will automatically receive a bonus with each of your first three deposits, provided these are made within 7 days of your new Account being registered.
5. If you ticked the box ‘I wish to receive Welcome Bonus and accept the Terms and Conditions’ by mistake, or if you do not want to receive any further bonuses, or if you wish to cancel this offer please contact Customer Support.
6. You will need to make three separate deposits to receive all three bonuses and the minimum deposit required for each is £20.
7. To withdraw each bonus and any winnings associated with it, you need to wager an amount equal to fifty (50) times the applicable bonus granted – i.e. £20 Bonus granted would require £1,000 (50 x £20) to be wagered before the bonus and any associated winnings can be withdrawn. As with all bonuses you can withdraw your cash balance at any time.
8. Play on certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements. Please see the ‘Game Contributions’ section for more details
9. This offer is only valid to the person who registers the Real Account and makes a deposit into it using a credit or debit card or PayPal only. No other payment methods are eligible for the Welcome Bonus. The offer is not transferable.
10. This offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotions currently offered by Betway Casino and is subject to on-going review. Betway Casino reserves the right to amend this bonus offer at any time, including no longer offering this promotion.
11. General Bonus Terms and Conditions apply.
Flexi Bonus – How it works
Flexi Bonus is the name of our new bonus system that allows you to withdraw your cash balance at any time.
It works on a principle we call *Bonus to Cash ratio*(BCR). BCR is the percentage split between your total cash balance and your current bonus balance.
When you have an active Flexi Bonus and wager on a game, the amount you wager will come from your cash balance and your bonus balance at your BCR ratio at the time of the wager being placed. Winnings are also allocated back to your cash and bonus balance in the same ratio as they were placed.
We have set out below some examples to explain this, based on a new customer who has signed up and deposited £20 and received a 100% match bonus (£20 bonus).
Example 1 – Deposit £20 and get £20 bonus
£20 Cash Balance and £20 Bonus balance would be a 50% / 50% BCR
£20 Cash plus £20 Bonus = £40 total balance (50% made up of cash and 50% made up of bonus)
Using example 1 above – If you wager £10, £5 will come from your cash balance and £5 from your bonus balance. If you win £20 from this wager, £10 (50% of the win) will go into your cash balance and £10 (50% of the win) will go into your bonus balance. The £25 cash balance is available for you to withdraw but the £25 bonus balance will be subject to wagering requirements.
Example 2 – Currently have £10 cash and £10 bonus balance and deposit £20 cash with no bonus match
£30 Cash Balance and £10 Bonus balance would be a 75% / 25% BCR
£30 Cash plus £10 Bonus = £40 total balance (75% made up of cash and 25% made up of bonus)
Using example 2 above – If you wager £10, £7.50 will come from your cash balance and £2.50 from your bonus balance. If you win £20 from this wager, £15 (75% of the win) will go into your cash balance and £5 (25% of the win) will go into your bonus balance. The £37.50 cash balance is available for you to withdraw but the £12.50 bonus balance will be subject to wagering requirements.
If you only use bonus as you have no cash balance to wager, your Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR) will be 100%, and therefore all of your wagering and winnings will be debited/ credited from/to your bonus balance.
What happens when I complete wagering on a bonus – when you complete the full wagering on the bonus, your entire bonus balance will be transferred to your Cash balance and become available for you to withdraw.
Remember bonuses still have wagering requirements dependent on the type of bonuses they are. At the time of any associated wagering on your bonus account being completed the entire bonus balance will be transferred to the cash balance.
General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Our Flexi bonus system allows you to withdraw your cash balance at any time, however you will be required to forfeit your remaining bonus balance if you do so.
- Wagering requirements apply to all bonuses. Unless stated in the specific terms of a given bonus offer, the applicable bonus must be wagered thirty (30) times the value of the bonus granted.
- Different games contribute to wagering requirements at different rates. Please see the Game Contributions section below.
- Unless otherwise stated in the terms of an individual offer, all Flexi bonuses are valid for 7 days after the point of activation. If any associated wagering for the bonus hasn’t been met within the 7 day period, the current bonus balance will be removed from the account.
- Bonuses are only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Betway Casino reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
- Any progressive jackpot wins are automatically added to your cash balance.
- Any additional bonuses allocated will have wagering requirements that will be added to any existing wagering requirements outstanding on your bonus balance.
- All no deposit free bonus/free games/free spins expire after 7 days
- The maximum that can be withdrawn from a no deposit free bonus/free games/free spins is £/$/€50
- All accounts are reviewed for advantage play, as described in the Advantage Play section below.
- The following terms apply to Free or Bonus Spins:
- Free or Bonus Spins are credited to your account, and can be played by loading the game referenced in the promotion, where you will be presented with an option to claim the spins.
- Free or Bonus Spins cannot be exchanged for Free Casino Credits.
- Winnings from Free or Bonus Spins will be credited as a bonus, and are subject to these General Bonus Terms and Conditions.
Easy Guide to Wagering Requirements and Game Contributions
Offers with a requirement of 50x wagering of the bonus value to be converted to cash:
1. Welcome Offer (£1,000 welcome bonus)
i.e – If your first deposit is £100 you’ll get a £100 bonus and would need to wager £5,000 on slots to clear the wagering requirements – remember other games can contribute at different levels so we’ve added an easy to view table below:
Contribution % If you wagered £100 what would it contribute Games 100% £100 Slots and Parlor Games 8% £8 All Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack), Casino War and Live Money Wheel (Dream Catcher). 0% £0 (excluded games) – Classic Blackjack, All Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog and Sic Bo 0% £0 All Sports Bets
2. Certain existing player offers – in these cases the terms and conditions will clearly state the wagering requirements.
Contribution % If you wagered £100 what would it contribute Games 100% £100 Slots and Parlor Games 8% £8 All Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack), Casino War and Live Money Wheel (Dream Catcher). 0% £0 (excluded games) – Classic Blackjack, All Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog and Sic Bo 300% £300 All Sportsbets with odds of 1.75 or above 100% £100 all Sportsbets at odds between 1.3 and 1.74 0% £0 all Sports bets at odds of 1.29 or below
Existing player offers 30x wagering contribution
These are offers that you’ll receive once you’ve taken your first three welcome bonuses or new offers given to you post your first 7 days of having an account with us.
As above don’t forget that some games can contribute at different levels so we’ve added an easy to view table below:
Contribution % If you wagered £100 what would it contribute Games 100% £100 Slots and Parlor Games 50% £50 All Table Pokers, Red Dog, all Roulettes (excluding American Roulette), Casino War, Sic Bo and Live Money Wheel (Dream Catcher) 10% £10 all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except all Classic Blackjacks), all Craps and all Baccarats 2% £2 all Classic Blackjacks and All Aces Video/Power Pokers 300% £300 all Sports bets at odds of 1.75 or above 100% £100 all Sports bets at odds between 1.3 and 1.74 0% £0 all Sports bets at odds of 1.29 or below
We offer our valued customers promotions and bonuses to reward them. To enable us to continue offering these promotions, we have a zero tolerance policy on activity which is designed to take advantage of our offers in violation of these terms. If any bonus related advantage play occurs, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove the bonus balance from these and/or linked accounts.
Please also refer to Section 6 and 7 of the General Terms and Conditions.
Examples of advantage play include:
- Using more than one account to claim multiple bonuses
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements)
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
- Using a VPN or masking IP address
- Artificially manipulating affiliate CPAs or revenue share
- Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more after a large win (5x value of your last deposit or more) for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active. E.g. Winning $/£/€100 on any spin including a double up and reducing your stake amount to $/£/€50 or less.
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% wagering contribution or less) to a higher weighted contribution game (70% or more) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements. For example, but not limited to placing bets on roulette and then after a win moving your game play to slots to clear wagering.
- You place at least one bet on any game that has a weighting of 20% or less towards wagering, the resulting win is 100% more than the corresponding stake and you move your original stake and winnings to a game weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements.
- When playing with a no-deposit bonus in your account, if you bet more than 10% of the bonus amount in a single bet, spin or round, your bonus and winnings may be voided.
- If You have arrived from a website which promotes gambling in a manner in violation of these terms.
Betway considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
25 Free Spins
100% up to $/R/£/€100
You Can Not Play
Make your first deposit on QueenVegas and get one Mega Spin for every €1 you deposit. Welcome Bonus – 100% up to 100 Mega Spins!Terms & Conditions +18
QueenVegas Online Casino Terms & Condition
QueenVegas Bonus Policy
This Bonus Policy is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Use and thus come into effect with the Terms and Conditions of Use. Any general terms of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall apply to the Bonus Policy, except where explicitly excluded.
This Bonus Policy is written in English. If this Bonus Policy is translated into another language, the English version will prevail.
- If, at any point in time, after reading this policy something is not clear, or you would like to be blocked from receiving our bonuses and/or to have any bonuses removed from your account, please contact our Customer Support Department team before you commence play.
- If the bonus you were trying to claim does not appear automatically in your player’s account, please contact our Customer Support team, prior to placing any bets, and the bonus shall be credited for you.
- We reserve the right to cancel any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal if the wagering requirement has not been fulfilled or if the player requested to remove the bonus before the wagering requirements were fulfilled.
- Unless stated otherwise in the promotion offer bonuses are only available to players who made at least one successful deposit in their accounts.
- In the event that a technical misconfiguration or failure of any kind results in the incorrect number of free spins or an incorrectly added Bonus being placed on your account, we reserve the right to correct this by removing any winnings received and re-adding the reward with the correct configuration.
- A user is not allowed to register more than one account in the system. This means only one account is allowed to be registered per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, e-wallet account or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Any attempt to try to deceive management by registering multiple accounts to gain bonus money will be deemed as bonus abuse and will result in the account(s) being suspended and the removal of your funds.
- While making bets to wager any deposit bonus/offer (free or deposit) or bonus credited for free spin winnings, the maximum bet permitted is 10% (min 0.10) of the bonus amount or 5 (eg, 5 EUR, 5 GBP) (the lower amount applies), however if your deposit was with Neteller or Skrill the max bet is 1 (eg, 1 EUR, 1 GBP). Failure to comply with this rule means you are in breach of the deposit bonus/offer terms and We reserve the right to void and remove any winnings. A bet includes any special bet feature, any gamble function or any other type of wagering activity (regardless of its name)
- Individual promotions may have additional terms and conditions which will override or contribute to the terms and conditions here stated. Please check carefully all terms and conditions associated with a bonus before taking part. Should the terms and conditions of the individual promotions conflict with the Bonus Policy, the individual promotions terms shall apply.
- Regardless of the currency that we advertise or display bonus amounts, the bonus will always be credited according to the currency your account is configured to.
- We reserve the right to cancel promotions or bonus offers, of any kind at any time, without prior notice. Any such cancellation will not affect an award already redeemed.
- All offers you see in your Daily Picks are available to you because of the current state of your account. Offers can become unavailable before the time has expired due to changes within the account caused by transactions made.
- Unless otherwise specified, the minimum deposit to qualify for any deposit bonus is €20 or the equivalent value in any other currency.
- Unless stated otherwise if the last bonus received by a player was a free bonus, a deposit needs to be made first before the player is eligible to use any further free bonuses, even if it was marketed to the player. Any breach of this term can result in blocking from future bonuses and/or removing any winnings that might have been the result of the use of any free bonus.
- If you receive free money (no deposit bonus/refer a friend bonus/registration bonus etc’) or free spins winnings, unless stated otherwise the maximum amount that you can win or withdraw from it is €100 or two times the bonus amount. The larger amount of the two will be applied. Any winnings greater than the applied amount, including winnings subsequently won from with that money even after any deposit, will be removed from your account. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with any Free Bonus may be withdrawn until the wagering requirements have been met.
- A bonus (including the bonus credited from a free spin bonus) is also considered free if your real money balance at the time you were credited the bonus is lower than your most recent deposit.
- Any bonus which you redeem shall be subject to this Bonus Policy.
- To receive a ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus the referrer must have deposited within the last 7 days.
- Free spins are spins which take place that do not reduce funds from your bankroll. For the avoidance of doubt, any mention of Free spins in this bonus policy refers to spins that do not reduce money from your bankroll, regardless of what those free spins are marketed as. This does not include free spins which are a triggered feature within a game.
- Bonuses issued at the Casino will be reserved for gameplay on this product and cannot be used for gameplay on any other product (for example betting and poker) we have to offer. In addition, gameplay on any other products rather than the Casino will not be counted towards bonus wagering requirements.
- VIP Points redemption to cash is only available for users who have made at least one successful deposit into to their player’s account.
- VIP Points redemption to cash is only available for customers who have registered prior 19/03/2017.
- Each time you place a wager at QueenVegas, you’ll earn VIP Points. As your VIP Points accumulate, you can redeem them for instant cash in your real money player account. If you have not placed a wager with money in your real balance for a continuous period of thirty (30) days, we will be entitled to remove all VIP Points from your player’s account. Customers from Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Russia and Lithuania are not permitted to claim any no deposit offers/free money offers/registration bonus/refer a friend or any other type of offer which can be deemed free
- If you receive a Claimable Bonus/Free Spins in conjunction with a deposit offer or purchase Free Spins using your Real Money balance you must claim the Bonus or play with the free spins before playing with your available funds (Real Money and Bonus Balance alike). Failure to comply with this may result in any winnings being removed.
- In the case that you are found in breach of the bonus policy all VIP points accrued, and any winnings from those VIP points will be voided. In case you managed to redeem them the value you redeemed will be manually removed.
- Unless otherwise stated, any no deposit bonus or no deposit free spins offers will only be granted to players who have validated their email address. In the situation that no deposit free spins or no deposit bonus offers which are mistakenly granted to players who have not validated their email we reserve the right to remove any associated winnings.
- Players are allowed to play in any game while having an active bonus. In certain games bonus balance funds are not available to play with and when you open those games you will only see your real balance. To check for the bonus availability, please refer to the information card for each game in the client.
- A Pending Bonus is a bonus which will be available for use only after any wagering has been completed. You will see this bonus in your Pending Bonus balance.
- A non-cashable bonus is a bonus which, once wagering is completed or the bonus is consumed, will not be added to your real balance regardless of whether there was any bonus amount left when it was consumed. Once the wagering is completed/bonus is consumed, any amount left will be removed from your bonus balance.
- A Network Tournament is a tournament which takes place on multiple Casinos during the same days/hours, and has the same name and prizepool. A player is only allowed to participate in a Network Tournament on one Casino. If the same person (which will be determined solely by us) is playing on a Network Tournament on more than one Casino, only the first Casino that was played on will count towards any tournament prize.
- Any winnings accrued playing Free Spins offers will be added to your account as a Bonus.
- If for any reason you do not manage to claim your bonus/free spins after it was added to your account, please contact the customer support department.
- Bonus wagering requirements are displayed as Points to Redeem in the Bonus page in the Personal Area.
- Unless stated otherwise in the promotion offer, Bonuses (including winnings from Free Spins) given with a deposit offer carry a wagering requirement of thirty (30) times the total amount, e.g. If you deposit €10 and obtain a €10 bonus, you would have to wager 30 times the aggregate amount, in this case being €20 (deposit + bonus). If a Bonus (including winnings from Free Spins) is not awarded as a part of a deposit offer Or if the total bonus amount (from bonuses and Free Spins winnings) is greater than the deposit amount made to claim the offer, the offer will carry a wagering requirement of sixty (60) times on the bonus amount only.
- We have 3 different types of wagering that we apply to our bonuses. Unless otherwise stated the bonus has standard wagering terms. Games that are included within the below wagering groups count towards the wagering requirements of a bonus:
- Standard wagering: bets placed in any game except Slots and Scratch games do not count towards the wagering requirements.
- Mixed wagering: 10% of bets placed in non-Slots or Scratch games count towards your wagering requirements.
- Special Mixed wagering: 50% of bets placed in non-Slots and Scratch games count towards your wagering requirements. Special Mixed wagering is only available on special occasions and to players of certain statuses.
- When the bonus is added to your account the amount of wagering required is converted to bonus redeem points. The table below shows how much a player must wager in each currency to earn one bonus point.
0.5 Points EUR 1.00 GBP 1.00 USD 1.00 CAD 1.00 AUD 1.00 DKK 10.00 SEK 10.00 NOK 10.00 ZAR 10.00 RUB 70.00 THB 50.00
- Wagering only counts for one bonus at a time according to the following rules:
- If there are bonuses restricted to a specific game or games, wagering will contribute to these bonuses first if that specific game is played.
- If multiple bonuses are active with different wagering conditions, the wagering will be applied to the relevant bonus first in date order
- If there are two active bonuses with identical conditions, wagering will contribute to the bonuses in date order.
- Please note that you will always first wager your real money funds and only when they are fully wagered, you will then start wagering your Bonus Balance.
- If a bonus has not been used (turnover requirement met or lost) within 30 days, the bonus amount will be cancelled and removed from your account unless you have a real money balance.
- Unless otherwise stated you have up to 24 hours to meet the wagering requirements for Free Bonuses (non-deposit bonus, refer a friend, free spins received for free) before the bonus and any winnings are removed.
- In the case that bonus money is wagered and lost, but not all wager requirements were met, the next deposit made to your account, providing you don’t have any open games, will automatically reset the bonus as Consumed and it will not be necessary to complete the remaining wager requirements. If you want to continue your game session and make sure that your bonus gets Consumed, please contact support after your deposit. Any abuse of this in order to avoid completing bonus wagering will result in all winnings being removed, and your deposit potentially being confiscated.
- If you have a bonus consumed/cancelled/expired, either by the system or due to your own request, and the wagering was not completed, all your winnings will be removed including any pending/unclaimed winnings from games/promotions you played whilst you had the bonus.
Irregular Play/Fair Play
- We reserve the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such a review, it appears that a customer is participating in irregular play that We, in our sole discretion deems to be abusive, We reserve the right to revoke the entitlement of such a customer to any promotion.
- We reserve the right to refuse or void a bonus and/or winnings in the event of funds being cancelled or denied or disputed by any payment service or payment provider or by the user himself.
- We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings and bonuses for irregular play. The wording ‘Irregular play’ may include but is not wholly restricted to any one or more of the following types of play: Low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting are considered irregular gaming when done purposely to exploit bonuses. In addition to this, the following are considered irregular playing patterns:
- Increasing the balance then changing the gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure, etc) in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus.
- Using any betting system, or placing even money bets on Baccarat and Roulette.
- Wagering to meet an award in one currency, and then changing currency to a stronger currency before the award is added to your account.
- If We suspect a player has or is abusing a bonus offer/s, either on his own or in association with partners, We reserve the right to rescind the bonus or bonuses, void any winnings and close the relevant player/s accounts.
- If you have a pending withdrawal at the time of claiming a free bonus the casino reserves the right to void all subsequent winnings from that bonus including the bonus amount.
- Promotions and bonuses are there to reward our valued players – We have zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and fraudulent activity. We reserve the right to block bonuses from any player who is deemed to be abusing our promotions. If fraudulent activity or abuse is suspected, We reserve the right to remove bonuses and winnings from the account.
- Fair play means depositing with the intention of playing / risking the funds you deposited with.
- Bonuses/Free Spins Winnings with zero wagering are subject to Fair Play. Any player that takes advantage of such offers, and attempts to withdraw without adhering to Fair Play, will have all their winnings confiscated and be restricted from taking any future offers.
100% up to €25
You Can Not Play
Open your ComeOn! account today and get a 100% Welcome Bonus up to €25! You can wager this in either the Casino, Sportsbook or a combination of both!Terms & Conditions +18
ComeOn Online Casino Terms & Condition
ComeOn!Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- 100% up to €25 on your first deposit!
- You can either complete this welcome bonus by placing bets in Casino or Sportsbook. Any valid bet towards completing the wagering requirements will help you to win the bonus amount and credit it into your unlocked balance.
- The wagering requirement for Sportsbook is 6x (Deposit + Bonus) with combo bets (min. 2 selections) at min. odds ≥2.0. The Wagering Requirement for the casino is 35x (Deposit + Bonus). The wagering requirement can be completed by betting in the Sportsbook or Casino, or a combination of both.
- The max bonus is €25 or currency equivalent (see below).
- This offer is valid for new customers registering from 29th July 2013 until 31st December 2019.
- You will have a total of 30 days to complete the bonus.
- If a bonus is cancelled with open bets outstanding placed with bonus money, bonus money will be removed from the original bet stake.
- Deposits made via Moneybookers/Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Webmoney and Ukash are excluded from this promotion.
- Void/duplicate bets do not count. Duplicate bets are defined as having the same selection, price or stake as a previous bet.
- Bonuses are at the sole discretion of ComeOn Limited and may be cancelled or expired at any time.
- ComeOn! maintains a strict policy of only one account per customer and use internal security systems to identify these. To avoid abuse we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to provide bonuses in one or more of the following circumstances: (1) accounts sharing IP addresses (2) accounts belonging to the same family and/or household (3) accounts sharing a common contact detail or identifier (e.g. email address, telephone number, credit/debit card number or other payment method (4) multiple accounts belonging to the same person (5) breach of any of our bonus terms and conditions (6) evidence of collusion between customers in placing of bets.
This offer and all ComeOn! offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number and shared a computer. Sharing of ComeOn! accounts or controlling more than one account is not allowed. This offer and other promotions are intended for recreational players only. ComeOn! reserves in its sole discretion the right to withdraw bonuses and resulting profits and keep deposits to cover any losses if any term of the promotion is breached.
- In case it is noted that this bonus is being abused in any way, the bonus will be forfeited and any funds on the player’s account will be frozen. Furthermore, the customer account may be closed by ComeOn at its own discretion.
- Residents of the following countries are not eligible for this offer: Albania, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Pakistan, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Ukraine.
- Here are the minimum and maximum limits for all currencies:
- General terms and conditions apply.
200% up to €/$ 200
You Can Not Play
Welcome Bonus is available only to new users of Casino Room. You can choose one of three deposit bonuses up to 200% and $1000.Terms & Conditions +18
Casino Room Online Casino Terms & Condition
Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions
- All new players will be eligible for 10 free spins when they create an account at Casino Room.
- All free spins winnings or bonus amounts must be wagered 75 times before a Player can withdraw any winnings derived from the use of such bonus.
- Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this Bonus.
- All free spins and deposit bonuses are valid for 7 days upon activation, unless stated otherwise.
- Only one option can be chosen per person or account.
- Max bet for bonus wagering is $5 per spin
- All bonuses require a minimum deposit of $15 unless stated otherwise on the promotion page.
- The General CasinoRoom Bonus Terms and Conditions apply.
50 Free Spins
100% up to €200
You Can Not Play
Fantasino Casino offer Welcome Bonus. For a first deposit bonus rewards players with 100% up to €200 (or equivalent in other currencies) +50 Free Spins on Starburst.Terms & Conditions +18
Fantasino Online Casino Terms & Condition
Fantasino Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions
- As a new member of Fantasino, you will be eligible for the Welcome Package. Simply make a minimum deposit of €20 / £20 / $20 USD / 200 SEK / 200 NOK (or the equivalent in other currencies) and select the Bonus Option.
- The Welcome Package is applicable on your first 2 deposits as follows:
- 1st Deposit: 100% bonus up to €200 / $200 USD / 2000 SEK / 2000 NOK + 50 Free Spins (10 per day in Starburst)
- 2nd Deposit:50% bonus up to €100 / $100 USD / 1000 SEK / 1000 NOK
- Players from the UK that deposit via Skrill or Neteller are NOT eligible for the Welcome Bonus.
- The bonus and deposit need to be wagered 30 times ((D+B)x30) before a withdrawal can be made.
Welcome Free Spins
- After you make your first deposit and claim the 1st Welcome Bonus, you will be entitled to 50 Free Spins on Starburst that are credited in 5 consecutive days (10 per day). The initial 10 Free Spins will be available as soon as you have claimed your first bonus. Then, 10 Free Spins will be waiting for you each day at 08:00 am CET.
- Your free spins are valid for 24 hours. Any unclaimed free spins will expire and be forfeited, unless claimed within the specified 24-hour period.
- Your free spins can be claimed via desktop or mobile.
- All free spins winnings (unless otherwise specified) need to be wagered 30 times before the Bonus Balance can be converted to your real money balance.
- If you choose to forfeit your Welcome Bonus, you will not be entitled to your Welcome Free Spins.
- Players from Canada and Belgium will receive their 50 Free Spins in Crystal Queen.
- Fantasino offers different rewards through Fantasy World, which may vary from Free Spins, Free Cash, Deposit Bonuses or Cash Backs.
- Each bonus requirement will be specified on the specific item. Wagering requirements could vary from 30 times, 20 times, 10 times or no requirement.
- Once Free Spins have been activated, they are valid for 24 hours. Any unclaimed free spins will expire and be forfeited, unless claimed within the specified 24-hour period.
- Casino games where these free spins can be played, will be specified in each item. Your free spins can be claimed via desktop or mobile.
- Cash backs will apply from the time the item is activated until its specified duration. The losses are calculated as: Bets – Wins
- Bets made using bonus money or bonus winnings do not qualify for the cashback.
- Cash backs have a wagering requirement of 20x times and a maximum withdrawal of €3000 (or the equivalent in other currencies).
Registration Free Spins
- Fantasino may offer promotional free spins upon registration and after a customer completes the profile. After a successful registration, customers are required to log out, log back in and submit the Bonus Code, in order to enjoy the Free Spins.
- All free spins winnings (unless otherwise specified) need to be wagered 30 times before the Bonus Balance can be converted to your real money balance.
- Free Spins are valid for 3 days. Any unclaimed free spins will expire and be forfeited, unless claimed within the specified 3-day period.
- With Free Spins bonuses, the initial deposit required to claim them needs to wagered 5x.
- Free spins can be claimed via desktop or mobile.
- Winnings from this type of offer are capped to a maximum withdrawal of €25 (or the equivalent in other currencies). Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account.
- When you are required to deposit before you can claim the advertised free spins, the deposit needs to be wagered 1 time before any withdrawal can be made. The deposit required will vary on the promotion. If not otherwise stated, the default minimum will be €20 (or the equivalent in other currencies).
General Bonus Terms:
- The minimum deposit for any bonus is, unless stated otherwise, €20 / £20 / $20 USD / 200 SEK / 200 NOK (or the equivalent in other currencies).
- 200% Bonuses or above need to be wagered 45x before a withdrawal can be made (deposit + bonus). 150% Bonuses or lower need to be wagered 30x (deposit + bonus)
- You can only have one deposit bonus active at a time.
- The maximum bet per game round when playing with a bonus is €5 / $5 USD / £5 (or the equivalent in other currencies) until the wagering requirements of the bonus have been met. Some games also have a Gamble feature where each win in the game can be used to gamble for a higher win. The Gamble feature is not allowed to be used while playing with bonus money.
- Only wagers made with Bonus Money will contribute towards the wagering requirement. Wagers made with Real Money will not count towards the wagering requirement.
- Players can forfeit their bonus amount at any time and withdraw any remaining balance.
- When placing bets with an active bonus, your deposited money will be used first and then your bonus money. Any winnings generated from bets placed with your bonus balance will be added to your bonus money. If a bet is larger than the bonus balance, the remaining amount required to place the bet will automatically be taken from your real money balance and the bet will still be considered a bonus bet.
- Your bonus balance will be converted to real money as soon as the wagering requirement is met.
- When claiming a deposit bonus, your deposited money + bonus money is put into a Bonus Balance.
- The Bonus Balance is locked until the wagering requirements have been met or your Bonus Balance is lost or forfeited
- If you forfeit your bonus, the bonus balance is forfeited and any remaining deposited money within the bonus balance will be credited to your account.
- If you haven’t met the wagering requirement within 30 days of receiving the bonus, your bonus will expire and forfeited together with any winnings generated with the bonus.
- Should you decide to request a withdrawal before having fulfilled the respective wagering conditions of a promotion, then the bonus and its winnings shall be lost.
- Depositing purely to take advantage of our rewards/offers and with no real intention of playing/risking the funds you deposited with, or by using low risk patterns, can result in your winnings and bonus confiscated and your deposit refunded.
- Residents of the UK are only entitled to bonuses and offers listed on the UK site at https://www.fantasino.com/gb
- Please note that different games will contribute differently towards the wagering requirement:
- Video Slots, Classic Slots, Keno: 100%
- Immortal Romance, Energoonz, Reactoonz, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, Jack and the Beanstalk, Eggomatic, Zombies, Gemix, Reel Rush, Gonzo’s Quest, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Lost Relics, Hotline, Secret of the Stones, Secrets of Atlantis, Berryburst MAX: 10%
- Table games & Blackjack: 10%
- Video Poker: 10%
- Live Casino tables: 0%
- Roulette & Baccarat: 0%
- All other games: 0%
- Please note that the following games are excluded from being played whilst having bonus funds available on the account: All Jackpot games, Jackpot 6000, Mega Joker, Big Bang, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Champion of the Track, Devil’s Delight, Eye of the Kraken, Kings of Chicago, Koi Princess, Lucky Angler, Pearls of India, Robin Hood – Shifting Riches, Scrooge, The Wish Master, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider 2, Tower Quest, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, MONOPOLY On The Money, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Dead or Alive, Blood Suckers, Blood Suckers II, Beautiful Bones, Simsalabim, Game of Thrones (15 lines), Spring Break, Ladies Nite, Forsaken Kingdom, Royal Masquerade, Rage to Riches, Stardust, Thunderstruck I, Thunderstruck II, Wild Turkey, Big Bad Wolf, Book of Dead, Jack Hammer 2, Sea Hunter, Supernova, Boom Brothers, Treasure Island , Champion Raceway, Steam Tower, Chess Mate, Retro Reels, High Society, Hellboy, Mermaids Millions, What a Hoot, Pimped, Jurassic Park, Jokerizer, Playboy
- A maximum win of €5000 (or its equivalent in other currencies) is imposed on the bonus promotions. The player will automatically forfeit any winnings above €5000.
- Delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited. Players doing so agree to have their bonus and associated winnings declared void.
- The use of bonus funds to win more than twice of bonus received on table games and video poker before changing back to slot machines with the purpose of completing wagering requirements can result in your winnings being confiscated and account being closed.
- The use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages on games like Castle Builder, Devil’s Delight, Pearls of India, Robin Hood, Scrooge, The Wish Master, Tower Quest or other games with similar features can result in the winnings from the final bonus round(s) voided.
- Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive the Welcome Package, any other deposit bonus or Free Spins, unless otherwise stated: Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritius, Moldova, Mongolia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, USA & Vietnam.
- Only one bonus offer is allowed per person, account, address, computer and IP address. Fantasino reserves the right to close any account that is deemed a duplicate account and confiscate the funds of this account (apart from the original deposit amount).
- Fantasino.com reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions, cancel, modify or suspend any bonus at any time and without prior notice.
- Management has the final decision to close an account due to Bonus abuse.
- Players abusing the essence of Fantasino’s offers and loyalty programs will have any Free Spins, Bonuses, and Quest Prizes revoked or forfeited, and their accounts will become ineligible for future promotions until further notice.
- The general Fantasino Terms & Conditions apply. In case of any discrepancy between the non-English version and the English version of these Bonus Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Bonuses at Fantasino are intended as reward to regular and valued customers. In order to continuing giving the best possible bonuses to valued customers, it is necessary to ensure that bonus abuse does not take place.
- Accordingly, before any withdrawals are processed, all play will be reviewed for irregular playing patterns that may constitute bonus abuse.
- The Casino has a zero tolerance policy towards bonus abuse and bonus-related fraudulent activity on accounts. If any bonus abuse or bonus-related fraudulent activity is suspected, casino management reserves the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove bonuses and winnings from these and/or linked accounts.
- Behavior or activity that constitutes bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity shall be at the sole discretion of casino management. Examples of bonus abuse may include, but not be limited to:
- Using more than one account
- Equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 8% or more of the value of the bonus credited to your account until such a time as wagering requirements have been met. This shall apply even if the value of the bet is less than €5 ($/CHF/AUD/CAD or 50 SEK/NOK).
- Decreasing your stake amount by 40% or more (compared with your maximum bet since the award of the bonus) after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active.
- Switching from a low weighted game (35% wagering contribution or less) to a higher weighted contribution game (70% or more) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements.
- When playing with a no-deposit bonus in your account, if you bet more than 10% of the bonus amount in a single bet, spin or round, your bonus and winnings may be voided.
- Wagering the bonus money on excluded games
- Bonus stacking (where multiple deposits are made to claim multiple bonuses, before original bonus wagering requirements are met)
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance games or outcomes, before switching to lower variance games or outcomes to clear wagering requirements).
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse.
- Using a proxy or a VPN or masking IP your address.
- Playing on high volatility games, then switching to low volatility games after a big win, in order to complete the wagering requirement.
- Delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited.
- Players agree that games may become open to abuse against best efforts of the Casino to limit such abuse. Should such situation arise, the Casino will to the best of its ability to impose specific conditions in relation to awarded bonus and will expect the user to act within the boundaries of reason and refrain from employing gameplay with intent to abuse said offer.
CHECK THE LIST
The below-listed casinos are entirely safe and secure and have been tested and reviewed by our team of experts. The British pounds is offered as a currency option at UK’s major online casinos, where you’ll find a wide array of casino games like roulette, slot, live blackjack, mobile casino games, UK pub fruit and lots more!
BEST ONLINE CASINOS IN THE UK FOR 2019
Discover some of the best online casinos for UK gamblers. These online casinos have been ranked amongst the top and feature a lot of high tech games, fab bonuses, state-of-the-art Security and more. They are entirely licensed to gamble in the UK.
ANALYSING THE BEST CASINOS IN THE UK
These top 10 casinos were carefully selected to provide British players with all the fun they need. However, we are not unaware that punters all have their own peculiar needs and some may be looking for a casino that offers particular services like mobile-friendliness, fast payouts or VIP programmes. The points indicated in these sections are some of the elements you need to look out for when choosing an online casino to gamble in the UK.
ONLINE CASINO GUIDE FOR UK PLAYERS
The online UK casinos recommended on Mybettingdeals have all been vetted in a rigorous selection process. The casinos listed on our site are determined by some secret customer service reviews, thorough play-testing and finally, by testing their withdrawal & deposit timelines and processes.
Here is a list of the approval points required by online casinos to become an approved UK casino under Mybettingdeals:
Regulated Regulation: The online casino must be licensed and approved by the UK’s Gambling Commission. Licensed UK casinos guarantee financial security and safe player environment. Excellent
Customer Experience: The online casinos on our site have been vetted, play-tested and approved by our team of online casino experts. We have a hands-on vetting approach that ensures that we only list the best in terms of service, withdrawal processing and gameplay on our site. We take our “No Spam” policy very seriously.
Game Selection: The UK is known for its rich gambling history and an excellent online casino must have a great game selection, which is why we only take online casinos that meet our game selection criteria.
Deposit Options: The online casinos on this platform must be able to provide players with trusted deposit options to help them manage their deposits and withdraw their cashouts to their preferred banking option.
Quick Cash-outs and withdrawals: To be recommended on this platform, an online casino must have a proven speedy payouts track record – regardless of the size of the win. The top ten rated UK online casinos on this platform do not have withdrawal and deposit limits, and they offer 24 hours payout!
THE ADVANTAGES OF GAMBLING AT LICENSED UK CASINOS
The Gambling Commission works hard to ensure that players are provided with casinos that are trusted, crime-free and financially stable. Every UK casino is required to adhere to the regulated codes of conduct where the player complaints are addressed. There are financial regulations that require the separation of player funds from business funds, thereby ensuring full payment of all player withdrawals. The judgments of the UK courts are binding on every regulated online casino in the UK. The casinos are mandated by law to secure and protect their player’s confidential information from 3rd parties.
QUALITIES OF UK’S TOP ONLINE CASINOS
Residents of the UK are fortunate enough to reside in a country that regulates their online gambling. This offers punters the peace of mind that comes with knowing that only licensed and regulated online casinos are allowed to provide gambling services in the UK. Therefore, you can be sure that the UK Gambling Commission is watching out for your interest if there’s ever a payment or winning the dispute or even a general query.
BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ONLINE CASINOS LICENSED BY THE UK GAMBLING COMMISSION!
When searching for top online casinos in the UK, look for establishments with a UK Gambling Commission license and make sure they have a wide array of games, from fruit machines and video slots to blackjack, craps, baccarat, roulette and the likes.
LOOK OUT FOR ONLINE CASINOS WITH GREAT UK CASINO BONUSES
Be on the lookout for sites offering exclusive UK casino bonuses – like no deposit bonuses – Including tournaments, progressive jackpots, and special promotions. Lots of online UK casinos offer an array of bet limits for players who prefer high rolling their favourite games.
LIVE DEALER GAMES ARE POPULAR IN THE UK
The top online UK casinos prefer to feature live dealers for favourite games like roulette and blackjack. Some gamblers do not trust online casinos that use automated dealing systems and random number generators. This is why most players prefer to deal with a real person when playing with live dealers at online casinos.
UK online casinos usually accommodate different currencies like the US Dollars, the Japanese Yen, Sterling, Euros and Australian Dollars amongst others. When looking for a UK casino to play at, you should look for one that actually deals in your currency, because of it simplifies the betting process and prevents you from losing out if their conversion rate is on the weak side when you’re cashing out and withdrawing your winnings.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT UK ONLINE CASINO
We know the importance of customer service when determining the effectiveness of a casino. It is advisable to go with a casino that has a track record of attentive service and speed, including other layers of support like telephone, email and perhaps the most important of them all, 24/7 live chat!
The casinos on Mybettingdeals have shown that their primary concern is to keep their players informed, engaged and happy. Don’t forget to check the casino’s player policy before you make any deposit. Not every casino accepts players from every part of the world, which is why you need to be sure that your choice of online UK casino is one that allows players from your region. If you fail to do that, you may not be able to collect your winnings – no player wants that!
A lot of people, especially Brits prefer UK online casinos, as casino winnings are not subject to tax under the UK’s HM Revenue & Customs, though only UK natives can benefit from this tax exemption, as people from other regions are likely to be taxed on their winnings.
Please don’t hesitate to drop comments and ask questions if you have any on how to select the best online casino in the UK, we’re always happy to hear from you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT UK CASINOS
Am I Legally Permitted To Gamble At Any Uk Online Casino?
Yes, as a British citizen you are allowed to gamble at any licensed online UK casino. Under the 2005 Gambling Act, licensees are permitted to operate and own their own online casinos Within the UK and are obliged to offer a safe and secure environment for players. So apart from being completely legal, it is also 100% reliable since the licensed casinos all passed the Gambling commission’s stringent regulations before they were given a UK gambling license.
Is It Safe To Download The Casino Software?
Yes, it is. The safety regulation ensures that the software provided by the casino is safe and secure. These casino sites are all protected by SSL encryption. This is something you can confirm for yourself by reading through the casino website address. Any website that begins with “https” is secure so you can trust its software. We have all the security information you need, which is why you need to follow our recommendation to enjoy the best of UK online casinos.
Must I Download The Casino Software?
No, you don’t have to. The best casinos have mobile play options, in-browser gambling and download options for those who want to play on their computer. Whether you prefer the website play or mobile device, our UK casino reviews will give you an insight into the best casinos for you. However, mobile gaming sometimes comes with a much smaller game selection. So you need to make sure your favourite game is actually available before you even start anything.
Am I Allowed To Play Slot Machines Just For The Fun Of It?
Yes, you can. Most casino sites give you the option of playing in practice mode or playing for free. The disadvantage of this, however, is that you cannot convert any big win you make from those fun credits into money. If you’re looking to enjoy some risk-free play, you should consider one of those free spin bonuses.
Am I Allowed To Play Real Money Games At Uk Casinos?
Yes, you are. It is entirely legal to gamble for real money in the UK. And the best part of it all is that it is entirely tax-free. Start by registering your real money account, then select your preferred method of deposit. Don’t forget to check out the additional benefits and bonuses that come with the different deposit methods, Neteller often offers new players an extra top-up bonus.
Which Welcome Bonus Should I Look Out For?
This is actually determined by what you want in an online casino. The casinos on our platform have different variations of the free spins and deposit bonuses. Note that online casinos that offer bonuses have their own play-through or wagering requirements. This could require you to wager 20-30x your bonus or deposit value before you can cash out your winnings. And the casinos often place restrictions on the games that can fulfil the requirements. The general rule is that roulette and blackjack can only fulfil a certain fraction of your wagering requirement, while slot can fulfil 100% of those wagering requirements.
How Are Trustworthy The Payout Percentages At Uk Casinos?
They are 100% trustworthy. The listed payout percentages are all backed by certificates from 3rd party appraisal organisations. The gameplay logs of these online casino servers are audited by these companies to make sure they play out at the appropriate levels. This way, you get a fair chance of winning at your favourite online casino.
Do You Think You’re Becoming Addicted To Gambling?
Online gambling should be a form of distracting entertainment like having an excellent hobby or Hanging out with friends. If you feel your gambling is becoming an addiction and you can no more extended handle it on your own, you can reach out to any of these UK organisations that offer assistance to people with gambling problems:
This is a national United Kingdom organisation that provides counselling and free support for both the treatment and prevention of gambling problems.
This is a national organisation whose primary focus is the promotion of responsible and healthy gambling. They also offer support to people in need of guidance on how to handle their gambling habits.
Here, like-minded individuals come together in an anonymous and a safe environment to receive counselling and support for their gambling problems.
NHS Gambling Addiction
They founded the National Problem Gambling Clinic in London, and are open to referrals from every part of the UK.
UK Gambling Commission
This is the governing body responsible for regulating offline and online casino gambling in Great Britain and this includes local lotteries.