Live Casino Bonus
- Casino Free Bonus Welcome Bonus Review Play Now!
- 100 Free Spins Up to €350 +100 Free Spins Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
When you aiming to ignore the rest and join the finest, you deserve the FatBoss Casino Welcome Bonus. Join the biggest and play with a massive bonus worth up to €/£/$ 350 plus 100 free spins!
- Review Play Now!
- n/a 100% up to €200 + 100 Free Spins Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Register online or via your mobile, make sure you don’t miss out on the 100% Match digiBet Casino welcome bonus that gives you up to €200 extra plus 100 Free Spins.
- 100 Free Spins 100% up to €200 Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Twin Casino knows that first impressions are the most important and therefore you get to take advantage of the Twin Pack. The Twin Casino welcome bonus pack includes two 100% bonuses each worth up to €/£/$100 plus 100 free spins.
- 22 Free Spins 50% up to €222 Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Playing at YakoCasino means a lot of extras – Welcome bonus 50% up to €222 + 22 Free Spins.
- n/a Up to $/€1,500 + 300 Free Spins Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Casino Gods caters to those who consider themselves the God of the casino world. The divine Casino Gods Welcome package indorses every one of your first four deposit with bonus funds. The maximum value of welcome pack is a staggering €1,500 and you get 300 Free Spins on the house!
- n/a 100% up to $/£/€ 5000 Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Join your favourite casino and collect a bonus exceeding all your wildest expectations. You choose your bonus worth, double your money or join the high rollers by claiming up to €/£/$5,000! It is well within your reach via the Mansion Casino Welcome Bonus.
- 18 Free Spins 100% up to $/£/€ 1'000 +88 Free Spins Review Play Now!You Can Play
888Tiger Casino Welcome Bonus 100% up to $/£/€ 1’000 + 88 Free Spins. Welcome to the Jungle!
- 240 Free Spins 100% up to $/£/€ 1'000 Review Play Now!You Can Play
24Vip Casino Welcome Bonus 100% up to $/£/€ 1’000 + 240 Free Spins. Adventure starts here!
- n/a 100% up to €/£/$ 500 + 50 Free Spins Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Casino Las Vegas offers you more and greater winning options than the Las Vegas Strip. The Casino Las Vegas welcome bonus hands you a 100% bonus worth up to €/£/$ 500 + 50 free spin. You gain access to the biggest progressive jackpots!
WHAT IS A LIVE CASINO?
A live casino is an online gaming platform or site that blends the benefits of a land-based casino play with the convenience of playing online. As a player, you can see inside a live casino and place bets on the unfolding action from the comfort of your home or office. This niche industry has grown as punters are looking to have authentic online gaming experiences, and the tech has grown to levels that it allows for it.
TYPES OF LIVE CASINO BONUS
In an attempt to remain relevant, live casinos offer different and unique bonuses to new and current punters. Below is a quick run-through of the different types.
- Welcome bonuses – these bonuses are for new punters. Every live casino has different bonuses that you can use on different games, including Roulette and Blackjack or other software supplier-specific games.
- No Deposit Bonuses – the live casino no deposit bonus is available upon sign up. If you are ready to start on your gambling experience but don’t have money to wager, or you are still learning the ropes, you can claim the live casino bonus. The no deposit bonus allows you to participate in the live casino experience without making an initial deposit.
- Exclusive bonuses –exclusive bonuses have country restrictions. They are only open to certain punters in different parts of the world. Usually, players from regions like the U.S, Asia, and Australia aren’t always eligible.
- Cashback bonuses – these bonuses are percentage-based. It is popular with professional punters since it offers back a portion of money wagered and lost.
HOW TO CLAIM A LIVE CASINO BONUS
Even if you are new to the online gambling experience, you will not have a hard time claiming the live casino bonuses. Different casinos make the process easy to increase the conversion rate. And while the steps vary from casino to casino, below is a general guide that applies across the board.
- Click on the featured no deposit bonus.
- On the casino’s homepage, click on the register or sign up button.
- Create a new user account by filling in the user registration form. Fill in all required fields and provide accurate information. Providing inaccurate information or user details could lead to account closure without warning. You might lose your winning as well.
- Read the terms and conditions and tick the ‘I Agree’ checkbox before submitting the form.
- Verify the account by clicking on a link sent to your email address. Once you verify the account, sign in with the new login details.
- Depending on the casino, the no deposit bonus might automatically load into your casino account. If not, you might be required to contact customer support to request for the live casino bonus or use a no deposit bonus code to redeem it yourself. Either way, the process is flawless and easy.
LIVE CASINO BONUS T&C’S
All live casino bonuses, including no deposit bonuses, are governed by strict terms and conditions. These are rules within which the player should use the no deposit bonus. You should be aware of these terms and conditions if you have the intention of bagging winnings from the live casino bonus offered.
You can only withdraw the winnings once the terms and conditions attached to the bonus are met to the letter. The most important T&C’s include:
- Wagering Requirements – this refers to the number of times the live casino requires you to play through or wager the live casino bonus amount before it can release your winnings from the bonus. For instance, a 30x wagering requirement on a £10 bonus means that you should play-through at least £300.
- Maximum Winnings – though bonuses are free and exciting to players, they cost the casino money. As such, to prevent the casino from making losses through no deposit bonus play, all bonuses have limited winnings. For instance, even if you win £200 from a £10 live casino bonus and the maximum winnings is £100, you only get to keep the £100.
- Eligible Games – some casinos limit the live casino bonus to specific games. The list of eligible games is often highlighted in the terms and conditions. Live casinos often put this limitation to promote new games. Defying the rules could lead to forfeiting the live casino bonus altogether.
POPULAR LIVE CASINOS GAMES
With many software gaming companies, there are thousands of live dealer games. However, there are some common games that every live casino has.
This game provides a unique live dealer experience. The game has a timer, and you click on the screen to place bets just like you would in an online roulette game. The wheels will be different depending on the casino’s headquarters. The wheel can be European or the US. And for an additional click, you get a racetrack betting surface. If you are playing outside of the US, we recommend playing Immersive roulette. Immersive roulette is a variation of the original roulette. It has special effects and provides an instant slow-motion replay. You can also pick where the ball falls and place your bet. After the bets are in the dealer spins the wheel.
Most live casino games are single hand and players share in the game. However, with blackjack, every player has a virtual hand. The dealer is usually on a real table. The downside of playing blackjack in a live casino is that you might be stuck with another player who takes ages to decide on their next move.
This is a social game. Because of this, it requires a dealer to control it. Control means the dealer displays the table and lets the players place bets. The bet placed should be correct; otherwise, you risk losing the game. In craps, tipping is a strategy used to increase your chances of winning. Because of this, you can tip a real online dealer as opposed to a virtual dealer.
This game is common in land-based casinos. It involves placing simple bets and understanding the game. In a live casino, you don’t deal with an RNG machine but a real dealer instead. Before you indulge yourself in the game, we recommend knowing the baccarat strategies. These will help improve your odds of winning.
Keno doesn’t rely on skills or strategy. Instead, it is a game of luck. The dealer lets players choose their lucky numbers in every line. Players also decide how much to bet and the number of draws to participate in. If they wish to add a multiplier to increase their win, they can. A real live dealer is used to control the game.
ARE LIVE CASINO GAMES SAFE?
Live dealer casinos are safe. However, you should ensure the live casino you choose is licensed and regulated by the betting and gambling authority in the region. The major regulatory bodies include Gibraltar, the UK Gambling Commission, and Malta Gambling Authorities.
When playing in any casino regulated by any of the above, you shouldn’t be worried.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST LIVE DEALER CASINO
When you are choosing a live casino bonus, you should take your time to choose the right casino. While a live casino bonus is tempting, it shouldn’t be the only thing that drives your choice.
- Reputation – you should know what other people are saying about the live casino. Read through review sites and ensure you get a clear picture of the experience the live casino offers before joining. And while at it, check how other players loved the live casino bonus offered. Was it worth it? Or were the wagering requirements too steep?
- Customer treatment – the casino dealers should be professional, friendly, and polite enough.
- Mobile devices – in the 21st online betting industry, it is important to have the live casino bonusavailable on mobile devices. It offers great convenience.
- Payment methods – there’s no point in signing up to a live casino with the best no deposit bonus but doesn’t have a convenient payment method for deposits and withdrawals.
Live casinos provide the ultimate online gambling experience. You get the feeling of being in a land-based casino without ever stepping foot. Yes, you don’t have to go to Las Vegas to play the best baccarat in your life. And even if you can visit a land-based casino, the live casino bonus offered is way better than what you’d get in a land-based casino. And lastly, you don’t have to worry about RNG since your skills will help you win without depending on luck.
Enjoy Live Casino Bonus but you need to understand what live casino bonuses are, how they work, and what makes the best offers.