- Casino Free Bonus Welcome Bonus Review Play Now!
- n/a 100% up to €/$100 Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
The MELbet Sports Welcome Bonus gives you a 100% bonus. You win before you even place your first bet. You’ll experience that winning feeling as soon as you deposit €/$100 and MELbet gifts you with €/$100!
- n/a 100% up to €100 Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Zulabet Sports Welcome bonus 100% up to €100.
- n/a 50% up to $/€50 Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Get hooked up with a pretty sweet MansionBet Sports Welcome Bonus. Kick-off your experience by claiming a 50% bonus up to €/£/$50. That’s how MansionBet welcomes you to their world of sports betting. Pick from 36 sports and bet every month on over 30,000 life betting events.
- € 10 Free Bet 200% up to €50 Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Casino-X Sports Welcome Bonus 200% up to € 50 as well as € 10 Free Bet. Do you feel this taste of power?
- n/a Up to $/€/£100 Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
bet-at-home Sports gives all new sports fans a heads up with its welcome bonus worth $/€/£100. There is no better best way to prepare for the upcoming sports highlights than having 100-extra to bet on your favourite team.
- $/€/£5 Free Bet 100% up to $/€/£50 Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Bet on the greatest sports events and discover the best tips and odds on all your favourite sports. It is all possible when you claim the LV Bet Sports welcome bonus including a $/€/£5 Free Bet plus a 100% Bonus worth up to $/€/£50!
- n/a 100% up to €75 Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Betsson Sports Welcome Bonus 100% up to €75.
- 50% Free Bonus Up to $/€/£100 Review Play Now!You Can Not Play
Eager to get your sports betting adventure started? Do it with a 10Bet Sports Welcome Offer to get your bonus worth up to $/€/£100!
- n/a 50% up to €/£/$1,000 Review Play Now!You Can Play
Maximise the value of your online sports betting! Take advantage of the BetOnline Sports Welcome bonus worth up to €/£/$1,000. It’s a great way to boost your betting budget on Rugby, Soccer, NFL, NBA, MLB and so much more.
- n/a 100% up to $150 Review Play Now!You Can Play
Sportingbet offers you one of the world’s largest online sports betting platforms with over 90 different sports available to bet on. Start your adventure here!
WHAT ARE FREE BETS?
It’s true free bets sound a little too good to be true. After all, bookmakers are in business. So why would they give players free money? There are quite several reasons. And if you are smart with how you use them, you can reap huge returns without spending a penny.
Think of free bet bonuses as a golden opportunity to wager without putting any of your money on the line and reaping huge rewards when you win. The difference between free bets and regular bets is that with free bonuses, you don’t contribute to the stake. As such, even when you win, the stake isn’t sent to your account along with the reward.
Typically, the best betting sites offer free bets no deposit upon the creation of a new account.
WHY BOOKIES OFFER FREE BETS
In the past decade, the number of bookies in the betting industry has skyrocketed. In the process, competition has increased. Bookmakers employ different marketing strategies to sign up new players onto their platforms. One of the methods they use is free bets.
Bookies use free bets no deposit to encourage new players to sign up and make an initial deposit. But unlike regular bonuses, free bets no deposit comes with the added advantage of allowing a player to familiarize themselves with the platform and to learn how the game works. A bookmaker hopes that with the free bonuses and trial run, you will fall in love and make a deposit.
WHAT’S THE CATCH?
With most online casinos, there’s a catch. But despite the hidden motive, players can still tip the odds in their favor. Some bookmakers make claiming free bets easy by making them free bets no deposit. But on the other hand, some bookmakers require an initial deposit before claiming the free bonus. But even with the varying requirements, below is a general list of things you need to meet to qualify for free bets no deposit.
- First, create an account with the bookmaker. For this process, you’ll fill in your personal details and verify the account using a link sent to the email address you provide.
- Second, register a payment method that’s convenient for you. Make a deposit. Depending on the payment method, the money should take a few minutes to reflect (though most reflect immediately).
- Wager on a sporting event. The amount you bet almost always determined the amount the bookmaker offers in free bets.
Some bookmakers do not allow players to place bets on odds under evens. This prevents players from backing almost sure winners. Because of this, before you create an account in a bookmaker based on the free bet, read through the rules and regulations attached to it. Under the rules and regulations, the main factors to keep an eye out for are the geographical restrictions and playthrough requirements.
NB: since the company is looking to reel you in with the bonuses, the rules and regulations are in small print. As such, you need to be intentional to find and read through them.
If you come across generous free bets, we advise that you do your due diligence and read through the regulations before jumping on board.
Playthrough requirements mean that you need to place a specific value of extra bets before winnings resulting from free bets that can be sent into your account.
How to calculate the value of free bonuses With playthrough requirements, calculating the real bonus value is simple. You multiply the value of the free bonus with the playthrough requirement. For instance, if the free bet is €/$/£30 and the playthrough requirement is 30x, you’ll have to bet €/$/£900 before you can get your hands on the resulting wins.
Like typical businesses, bookies reserve the power to accept or deny service to anyone they please. But even with this luxury, the only limitation that applies is geographical.
A bookmaker will always list the countries and regions from which the free bets no deposit aren’t available. But if they don’t mention any geographical restrictions, it’s safe to assume the free bonuses are available to all players in the world.
HOW CAN YOU USE FREE BETS?
There are many ways players can use free bets no deposit to their advantage. Below are some options to consider.
- Hedge your bet – this means that you can use free bets to ‘assure’ your wager. For instance, if you bet on a team you have doubts about, you can use the free bets no deposit to bet on the opposing team. This way, you get a reward when the results go either way. Many players use this tactic to increase their profits without having to spend an extra coin.
- Double the bankroll – this is the easiest and most common use of free bets no deposit. Use the bonuses to wager on a winning team and increase your bankroll.
- Turn free bonus into real money – to turn free bets no deposit into real money; you need to use match betting. This process involves placing a wager with a bookmaker and then placing a wager with a betting exchange against the initial wager. And since the bookmaker bet is free, your profits are guaranteed regardless of the outcome.
EXTRA FREE BET RULES
- Aside from the playthrough requirements and the geographical restrictions, the below general rules apply.
- The free bets no deposit is limited to only one account and player and cannot be used together with other bonus offers.
- If you open multiple accounts with the same bookmaker to take advantage of the free bets no deposit, the bookmaker reserves the right of suspending or closing all duplicate accounts and voiding your wagers and winnings.
- Free bets no deposits are for wagering and not withdrawing. And in light of this, they aren’t returned along with rewards.
- They are for any sporting event. However, the value of the wager shouldn’t exceed the maximum free bet wagering amount.
WHEN TAKING A FREE BET BONUS
If you want to take advantage of free bets, you should do the following to ensure you don’t lose money;
- You should read through the rules and regulations attached to the free bets no deposit. Understand each rule and ensure you know what you are getting into. If you’ve claimed free bets no deposit from a different bookmaker before, you should still read through the rules. This is because the rules vary between bookies. Therefore, you cannot assume the rules are the same.
- Once you lose money, don’t chase after it. Usually, the odds are in favor of the bookmaker. Therefore, the odds of coming home empty-handed or even sustaining a loss using these bonuses are high. You shouldn’t fall into the trap of chasing the losses.
- Use the time offered. Bookies provide a specified amount of time within which they expect you should have met the rollover requirements. The time is reasonable for both parties. Use up this time to the maximum. Only place bets when you want to and not because you feel you have to complete the requirements.
TYPES OF FREE BETS
Stake not returned free bet
They are commonly for players who sign up to a betting site. They are also called one-off promotions. Some bookies also refer to them as bet tokens.
In this type of free bet, the bookmaker credits the winnings to your account, but the free stake isn’t.
These are available upon sign-up as well. However, they are usually for current customers. This free bet explains a type where you use your own money to wager and then have the amount refunded when you lose the wager.
Unfortunately, bet refunds don’t guarantee you’ll get a 100% refund of the wager amount.
Stake returned free bet
Bookies offer this bonus to players after they make an initial deposit. Experts often call it a bonus balance. Unlike stake no returned, the stake returned free bet works more like actual money. However, the wagering requirements are stricter.
HOW TO CLAIM A FREE BET ON WILLIAM HILL
The process is simple and to the point:
- Open an account on William Hill
- Use ‘C30’ as the promo code
- Log into your account and deposit €/$/£10 and above.
- Wager €/$/£10 at an odd of 1/5 or more.
- Whether you lose or win the wager, William Hill will deposit 3x €/$/£10 in the form of a free bet.
Free bets have their fair share of pros and cons. To have them work to your advantage, you need to do your homework and ensure you get the best value. Free bets value is a combination of the amount offered and the wagering requirements attached to it. Always make these considerations before buying into any free bet.